Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have a laptop keyboard and am building my first PC soon.  I need a keyboard.  I'll be hopping over the rest of the site looking for advise in building my new toy. Thanks in advance to all those who will be helping me figure this out.

I'm using an Dragon War DarkSector keyboard, whitch is very compact and small in size. But for me it's too small, and i often press the wrong buttons while writing or gaming and that annoys me quite often. This keyboard that you are giving away would fit my hands perfectly and i could give my current keyboard away myself to someone who wants it!

6IuVtB7.png

Right Now Im using an almost 17 YO compaq PS/2 kb that one of my pc repairers shove it to me... in a white pc... running w98 xD

but I use my Laptop KB the most, and that one sucks, it rolls over with the trackpad buttons!, it's nearly impossible to play a game that requires a lot of keypresses simultaneously like a racing sim... goddamnit lenovo!

I currently have a ROCCAT RYOS MK Pro with Brown switches and I want this new keyboard because some of the keyswitches dont do the tactile thingy anymore and because RGB!!!!!!11111oneoneone

I am using the CM Storm Devastator Keyboard that I got from a $20 Mouse/Keyboard Combo

I would like a new keyboard because my current one seems to be reaching its end with the wire stripping near the end. 

Also, My current doesn't have mechanical switches, and I have used Cherry MX Blue switches before, and I was in heaven, I know that this keyboard doesn't specify that it has Cherry switches, but it would still give me better tactile feedback and a greater typing experience than my current keyboard.  And my current keyboard doesn't have full RGB lighting.

cn5336H.jpg

I currently use the Dell keyboard that came with an old computer 5 years ago and the WASD keys are worn out and super light compared to the other keys. I mainly need a new keyboard for gaming and for faster typing

I am currently using the Razer Blackwidow 2014.  I would like the Tesoro Gram Spectrum because my blackwidow does not fit my color scheme.

Smoke Weed Every Day!

I currently have a pretty nice Azio MGK1.
But I'd like this keyboard not for myself, but to be able to gift to a friend who could use a new one.
He is rocking on of those $20 Logitech combo deals.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

I have a Logitech Ultra-Flat keyboard, with about 7 years old, I want that keyboard because mine is starting to fail and I always wanted a mechanical keyboard. Thanks for this giveaway and good luck for all!!!

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Well the current keyboard I am using is a crappy membrane logitech k120 because I bought it years ago for my laptop trust me it's nothing special at all.

Hello! 😄

I am using a membrane keyboard made by asus. It has blue lights that turn on and off and a volume dial! Coolest keyboard I've ever had so far! That can change..... Wink wink, nudge nudge. I've only felt a mechanical keyboard once in my life and I loved it. Never had the extra cash to spend on one though. Thanks for reading, have a great day. Love the channel, you guys make me happy every day.

ps: socks and sandals for the win!