Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

So I'm using the bog standard Dell OEM keyboard because I recently built my first pc and thought it was wiser to spend more on my hardware than my accessories considering I had that keyboard lying around and now I would really like to have a mechanical keyboard but my budget isn't cooperating with me. 

I have a Blackwidow that I cannot use at night due to the switches being loud and annoying. The GRAM Spectrum would be great replacement.

Thanks LTT and Tesoro for this giveaway!

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Wal-Marts's Blackweb Centaur. While it's very sturdy, it only features three backlight color options and does not have mechanical switches. I need an upgrade.

1466685544519-242071681.jpg

I use the Logitech Media Keyboard Elite, and I want to win this keyboard because when I game on the Logitech keyboard it often won't go all the way down and register a click - it's very frustrating!

I am using the built-in keyboard in my laptop, and I think that also answers the second question.

KHave a cheap keyboard of china company and while i was cleaning my keyboard i lost some of my keys including "w" , "a" , etc ...

Hope i will win!!!

I have been using a Logitech G510 in the past 5 years, I already plan to replace it because of some random I started experiencing. The spacebar now tends to get stuck and the windows and alt keys are reversed (for some strange reasons, both widows and alts keys have switched, tried on multiple computers and the problem comes from the keyboard...) Plus, I never tried a mechanical keyboard!

I actually use a 5$ keyboard from Innobo, so bad keyboard, cant press Ctrl. 

image.jpeg

I want this key board because I just bought a PowerSpec G416 and I am still using the default keyboard. It's terrible. It bends in the middle when ever i type and never works well in high pace games like COD or CS:GO. 

I'm using also an Apple keyboard from 2011.. It has a bit of everything on it. But that nice RGB mechanical tesoro keyboard would be nice to have to upgrade my gaming system!

Always nice vids!

Best wishes from germany

kass98

I am using a Cooler Master Devastator CMStorm Keyboard and I'd like a new one because that one has RGB ;3

i'm using the built in keyboard on my hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop and need a new keyboard as i am buying a desktop. and RGB looks amazing

I am saving up for a new desktop and it would be great if i could get a keyboard for free as it would mean that i could get the build quicker due to the lower cost. I am currently using a laptop keyboard :(. It isn't good to play games on :( 

Right now I'm using the stock keyboard that came with one of my dad's work computers.  I would love to get a new one because I would like something that is of some quality :P

I using the HP Pavilion p6527c-b
 that came with my old 2008 Walmart pc I want a new one because the keys stick and are terrible for games and font have the money to buy a new one

229845-hp-pavilion-p6527c-b-keyboard.jpg

Currently using some ergotech membrane keyboard, always wanted to get a mech keyboard tho.

i am using   keyboard from genius... i want to try a mechanical keyboard.

I am going to build a computer in a month, and If I get this, It will save me a good amount of money (compared to the rest of the computer). 

IMG_20160623_144856.jpg

Well this is my keyboard its some no name 5$ more or less crap, missing an f9 key, and has this enfuriating problem where the keys don't always go back to their original position(they just stay pressed) yeah so that's why I want that keyboard. Would help a lot anyway cool giveaway, good luck to me, and everyone else. 

I'm using my laptop's keyboard. I'd like a new one since having an external keyboard is nice for flexibility and I could use it for other projects I work on.

I NEED this keyboard mine is an "Onn" keyboard, it was 6 bucks and now the space bar is kinda messing up it just doesn't like to register. This makes it terrible for games as you could probably see why. Now i dont usually do these types of things but i was thinking hey why not.

Im using this ages old Logitech g105 call of duty mw3 edition, good keyboard but has miles on her... Need to give her some rest and get a new one. Long live Tesoro :):):)