Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have broken Corsair Strafe rip money

Im currently using Logitech K100 keyboard,and i want a new keyboard because i haven't experienced a mechanical keyboard,and it would be nice to own one

I am currently using a Lioncast tenkeyless mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blues. I would like to switch to  keyboard with rgb, because mine has no backlight.

I currently am using so old dell hand me down. Building a new computer and this would make a great keyboard to make my experience even better. It would also be my first mechanical keyboard so that's a plus too B|

I want this keyboard because I'm using a broken CM Storm Devastator which isn't Backlit anymore.

I am currently using a Early 2000s era Dell keyboard and it desperately needs to be replaced. I hope i win 

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

I have a broken px 3200 from perixx and i think i should upgrade my keyboard 

I am using an old Genius membrane based keyboard from 2008. The keys have became so worn out and its reaction time is too high while gaming. I badly need a new keyboard as I am sticking to gaming and typing as I am also a programmer. Also the 16.8 million RGB lighting is awesome with build quality

Apple Keyboard since 2006 :)

Would like to change this crap by a real Keyboard…

Currently using one of the dell keyboards which come standard with almost all dell pcs. It's getting rather old (bought in 2006) so I could use a new one.

I'm using a logitech G710+. It's not a bad keyboard but I could definitely use the upgrade because RGB!

I want this keyboard to replac my crappy unnamed Logitech keyboard and mouse bundle from Walmart for $20.

using the switches would be sweet to help with editing and improve the aesthetic feel of my setup...and so I can chuck my other keyboard in the garbage.

I'm currently using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. However, I'd like a second keyboard to ship around with my laptop. My home set-up is pretty integrated and it takes some time to unplug my components. It would be cool to have a second keyboard for working out of town.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

I would love this because i currently have to put up with a membrane keyboard, and have never been blessed enough to use a mechanical keyboard. Its from a wierd brand that i cant even remember.  Also, RGB is just awesome, and i want to have some RGB awesomness in my life! :)

Currently i'm using my laptop's keyboard. I could use the upgrade, i don't really like the typing experience on it .

I am using a semi-broken coolermaster quickfire, and i really want rgb.

I'm using a Logitech G510. It's nice, but the rgb is very dim, and i feel like the membrane on my W key is wearing out, as it doesn't register all that well. So I would like a new keyboard that doesn't make me stop in place unless I absolutely mash the W key.

Currently using a Razer Lycosa, good keyboard, but sometimes it's drivers or something just freezes.  The key that I was pressing at the time will sometimes be held until I unplug it and re-plug it back into my desktop :( .  I want the Gram because why stick to one color on a keyboard when you can have RGB???

Im currently using the keyboard from my Dell Inspiron laptop. Im building a computer for the first time in the next few months (Bulid ready to go,  waiting for 480 benchmarks) and so I'm in need of a keyboard.  

Ty :)

I have a k70 with brown cherry mx switches and after 2 years of intense mining the k and ò have started to double tap or not tapping at all

Bad quality photo is best photo

13535897_1393273640689388_1577879973_n.jpg

I am currently using a 10-keyless keyboard for work which makes my data input very slow, I would love one with with an actual numpad (my boss is super cheap, even more so than Linus)

Logitech G110

membrane keys are kinda okay but would absolutely prefer to keep my family awake for entire nights with a mechanical keyboard

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

A 7 Year Keyboard of Lenovo 

Actually I ain't looking just for a new Keyboard..

I'm going to Upgrade everything 

CPU, Monitor, Keyboard etc etc

Whatever is needed to be upgraded 

IMG_20160623_192024.jpg

Currently have K70 brown with red backlight, works great but I wanna try a different switch + dem RGBs.

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

I used to have a corsair k95 RGB, but it broke so now I'm using an old keyboard that came free with a raspbery pi.

It's horrible to use but it gets the job done