Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

my new ups + stabilizer is on the way too... nice

Nice, we will see what happens. I hope it works.

1 hour ago, Karalum said:

Yep its looking ugly, thats how my games look aswell.

12 hours ago, Karalum said:

Guys please we need more brainstorm. 

I made a Google Spreadsheet. So you can write what you have done before to solve this problem.

We need to summarize it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18IOSU_9fIYprV2pPbvPRrUU-h2ZreRdBQ-XHkZei0GA/edit?usp=sharing 

please write your findings.

okay... 

17 hours ago, Karalum said:

that video looks like it was being forced to play in a ps2 console.... pure shit if you ask me

4 hours ago, rrubberr said:

I'll just assume you're trolling, and not point out how outrageous your claims are. If I really must, I can pop in one of my old 660ti's and prove it.

wow im trolling for you? nice guess m8 cause i dont know what you are talking about.. what "troll" are you talking about... im having these issues for REAL.. like pixelated shadows,low draw distance and jagged aa.... and yeah i can run ds3 on maxed settings with 60 fps... maybe not normal but i think those jagged aa help improve my fps... but it is still true sometimes my fps exceed to 76 fps more.... so what troll are you talking about? the video? here i have a better video

i also put some boxes during the video to say what am i talking about in that frame.... you can say... i put-a-lot-of-effort to it... 

so are you having these issues like us thats why you join or you just want to take our attention? choose one

Check this out, a picture from an official developer for a game called Eco - Global Survival Game.

13585135_1047620971994572_67727190683264

You can see the shadow next to the cart at the bottom of the picture. The first half of it is as it should be, and the rest blurred and pixelated very badly. 

You get the exact same issue in GTA V and Borderlands 2 (in borderlands though the shadows simply do not exist till you get close, then they sort of appear as you can see in the video I posted above).

In a way I am glad that even developers are getting this problem, it means it will raise awareness and we can slowly get to the bottom of it and what caused it in the first place. Personally I do not care much as to what caused it, I just want it gone, but it is a necessary step to prevent future spread.

Guys, try to keep this topic informative without and rage or insults at each other, and only reply when you have new or valuable information in regards to the fix. We have seen what this does to your games now and it does vary from machine to machine, so please keep it clean so we can have a well moderated thread to present to whoever might need it in the future.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

51 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

Check this out, a picture from an official developer for a game called Eco - Global Survival Game.

13585135_1047620971994572_67727190683264

You can see the shadow next to the cart at the bottom of the picture. The first half of it is as it should be, and the rest blurred and pixelated very badly. 

You get the exact same issue in GTA V and Borderlands 2 (in borderlands though the shadows simply do not exist till you get close, then they sort of appear as you can see in the video I posted above).

In a way I am glad that even developers are getting this problem, it means it will raise awareness and we can slowly get to the bottom of it and what caused it in the first place. Personally I do not care much as to what caused it, I just want it gone, but it is a necessary step to prevent future spread.

Guys, try to keep this topic informative without and rage or insults at each other, and only reply when you have new or valuable information in regards to the fix. We have seen what this does to your games now and it does vary from machine to machine, so please keep it clean so we can have a well moderated thread to present to whoever might need it in the future.

that looks like a nice game.. i am looking forward for it.. anyway that might be because he is trying to optimize the game or his game does not support the 3d shadow rendering system or he really do it to the shadows and for the last thing he might be having the same issues like us... that game look nice that is a thing i must say.. i can say that many people nowadays have these issues.. i watch youtube sometimes in my laptop which is never been plug to my pc so i can say i will not see any aliased videos in it.. i saw some low shadow distance and shadow box issue in some normal let plays or playthroughs... i think many of us are having these shadows issues now and the low draw distance but only us have the jagged aa... i kinda wish there was a solution for all of this... wait we already had right? the ups + stabilizer i was lying i dont have it delivered yet but im going to buy it on my own... so next week or next month we might have a solution for these problems.... or not

3 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

that looks like a nice game.. i am looking forward for it.. anyway that might be because he is trying to optimize the game or his game does not support the 3d shadow rendering system or he really do it to the shadows and for the last thing he might be having the same issues like us... that game look nice that is a thing i must say.. i can say that many people nowadays have these issues.. i watch youtube sometimes in my laptop which is never been plug to my pc so i can say i will not see any aliased videos in it.. i saw some low shadow distance and shadow box issue in some normal let plays or playthroughs... i think many of us are having these shadows issues now and the low draw distance but only us have the jagged aa... i kinda wish there was a solution for all of this... wait we already had right? the ups + stabilizer i was lying i dont have it delivered yet but im going to buy it on my own... so next week or next month we might have a solution for these problems.... or not

Highly doubt the UPS or Stab will fix this, as I said at my work we have industrial grade stabilisers and UPS systems and the issue is just as obvious. And that was on a prebuilt system (Alienware laptop) never before unboxed or plugged at home. I bought it and directly brought it here.

And as far as that game, I doubt the guy has not optimised it yet I mean yes it is an Alpha but it is the same identical shadow problem as GTA V, Borderlands and Witcher 3 that I have. And before this problem, Witcher 3 ran absolutely fine for me, no AA jaggies, no shadow pixelation... 

17 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

Highly doubt the UPS or Stab will fix this, as I said at my work we have industrial grade stabilisers and UPS systems and the issue is just as obvious. And that was on a prebuilt system (Alienware laptop) never before unboxed or plugged at home. I bought it and directly brought it here.

And as far as that game, I doubt the guy has not optimised it yet I mean yes it is an Alpha but it is the same identical shadow problem as GTA V, Borderlands and Witcher 3 that I have. And before this problem, Witcher 3 ran absolutely fine for me, no AA jaggies, no shadow pixelation... 

witcher 3 shadows dude... they are too messy and too buggy... way goddamn far from the real goddamn game without these problems.. i just played witcher 3 recently and it was fun that what i will just say... the depth of field in witcher 3 is goddamn nightmare.. all it does is put too much aliasing in blurred distance.. that eco game is a rip off minecradt in 3d version.....we all are having these goddamn shadow issues in all games it is just noticable in these 3 games because they didnt hide it well.. in gta v it look good but when you reach the vespucci beach... to much goddamn lines in the ground running away from you.. damn noticable effect but still i am excited for the ups + stabilizer it might help... might work or just might help

Yup, the Witcher 3, GTA V, as well as almost every game i have on Steam and Origin. The only ones for now that are actually looking very good are DOOM, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and Amnesia The Dark Descent, guess it's because it's OpenGL. They don't have that box around the character, which turns everything out sharpened with a weird blur effect, and aliasing 'til you drop. I really appreciate that some people are trying their best (and specially buy specific hardware) to localize the problem, sadly i can't do much, i'm on a laptop. Have to deal with it,  but there must be something that can fix that crap since it's most probably software related. Specially since even watching videos on Youtube or Twitch render the same issues, which is actually really weird, since the guy who's uploading or streaming don't have these issues, or they would rage and asking what the hell is going on. Going to the countryside next month, if its really related to electricity, which i don't think it is, maybe there will be a difference, or fixing by itself. But i'm really skeptical about it.

3 minutes ago, jinx33 said:

Yup, the Witcher 3, GTA V, as well as almost every game i have on Steam and Origin. The only ones for now that are actually looking very good are DOOM, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and Amnesia The Dark Descent, guess it's because it's OpenGL. They don't have that box around the character, which turns everything out sharpened with a weird blur effect, and aliasing 'til you drop. I really appreciate that some people are trying their best (and specially buy specific hardware) to localize the problem, sadly i can't do much, i'm on a laptop. Have to deal with it,  but there must be something that can fix that crap since it's most probably software related. Specially since even watching videos on Youtube or Twitch render the same issues, which is actually really weird, since the guy who's uploading or streaming don't have these issues, or they would rage and asking what the hell is going on. Going to the countryside next month, if its really related to electricity, which i don't think it is, maybe there will be a difference, or fixing by itself. But i'm really skeptical about it.

fast reply... nice laptop by the way.....i am playing games on gamejolt this day and i found one.. very interesting because this game dont have jagged aa problem or anything like pixelated shadows     http://gamejolt.com/games/hobo-train/140101

try this game i played it and well.. it look goddamn good like my pc has no problems very good optimization for that guy that develop the game

2 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

fast reply... nice laptop by the way.....i am playing games on gamejolt this day and i found one.. very interesting because this game dont have jagged aa problem or anything like pixelated shadows     http://gamejolt.com/games/hobo-train/140101

try this game i played it and well.. it look goddamn good like my pc has no problems very good optimization for that guy that develop the game

Hobo Train xDDD

6 hours ago, rrubberr said:

I was obviously misunderstood, I meant the claims that you were getting playable framerates on a 750ti, hence the 660ti reference.

yes bro i am getting smooth 60+ fps in dark souls 3... because i play it on 768p... i know i should be playing at med-high settings but i think these problems lower the graphics so even at max i have more fps.... but still look bad due to this graphic issues

9 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

Hobo Train xDDD

hobo train 2 pls

We finally have to check if this UPS + Stabilizer is working or not, so we can focus on other possibities

7 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

We finally have to check if this UPS + Stabilizer is working or not, so we can focus on other possibities

so who try first??? who wants to buy the ups + stabilizer and test it for us? anyone?

i been seeing messed shadows problem on explodingtnt videos.. i think the shadow problem is plauging all over the world oh no

anyone who wants to try the ups + stabilizer solution? i dont have the money yet so not me... anyone?!

3 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

anyone who wants to try the ups + stabilizer solution? i dont have the money yet so not me... anyone?!

I am ordering an Eaton unit next week sometime so I can test it. But as I already said a few times I have tested it at work where the UPS and stabilisers we use at the Data Centre are a lot higher quality than anything I can buy at home and it didn't fix it. So don't expect too much.

15 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

I am ordering an Eaton unit next week sometime so I can test it. But as I already said a few times I have tested it at work where the UPS and stabilisers we use at the Data Centre are a lot higher quality than anything I can buy at home and it didn't fix it. So don't expect too much.

But why would people say that it fixed their Issue, i mean why the hell would they say UPS+Stabilisier , a troll would say idk ur GPU broked or smth similar.

You should post your Witcher 3 footage.

Compare that to mine. Do you see problems with my footage or not?  Take a look at some of my other TW3 footage as well and tell me if you notice anything strange.  You have to watch this in 1080 60fps or it looks like my frame rate is bad but it's not.

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 7:33 PM, iiNNeX said:
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 0:28 PM, alphaproject said:

You should post your Witcher 3 footage.

Compare that to mine. Do you see problems with my footage or not?  Take a look at some of my other TW3 footage as well and tell me if you notice anything strange.  You have to watch this in 1080 60fps or it looks like my frame rate is bad but it's not.

Sr for late reply, for me ur Video is looking fine, not even close as bad as my would. My main problem are these jagged edges which are lately rly massive in my gameplays. I didnt had that before rly... its so frustrating that something like this just can happen randomly... chracaters just looks so much more worse... well i hope somehow a fix appears...