Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

Just now, SamStrecker said:

Yeah that doesn't mean other things don't change. Patches for windows, the version of windows. DX version OpenGL versions. There are so many possibilities. I agree it might be frustrating. I would say try the a game that it happens then try it on linux.

We already tried linux, its the same on every fking OS. And why would only maybe a few hundred people suffer from this if its cause of a update?! Also we changed every component to a new one, nothing seems to help, the only thing which fixed the issue temporaly was after i put the AMD gpu of my friend in my computer ,it fixed everything till i restarted the games. Everything back to shit. 

Here, have a look at my problem. I had to film it using my phone (yes, im a horrific camera man) because shadowplay wont display the problem for some odd reason. It looks a lot worse if you directly look at my monitor.

Now one thing i like is that the problem still allows me to play some lower spec games like gmod and payday 2, because the aa problems are pretty much unnoticable in those games for some odd reason. 

25 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Here, have a look at my problem. I had to film it using my phone (yes, im a horrific camera man) because shadowplay wont display the problem for some odd reason. It looks a lot worse if you directly look at my monitor.

Now one thing i like is that the problem still allows me to play some lower spec games like gmod and payday 2, because the aa problems are pretty much unnoticable in those games for some odd reason. 

I can defenetly see the flimmering with jagged edges, im feeling so bad if im thinking how good i played 2-3months ago .... as weird as it sounds i really could cry sometimes so frustrating iam.... changing/buying so many things with the no succes everytime is getting me rly  down 

If Shadowplay doesn't show it, I'm thinking it would have to be the monitor and GPU combo. Shadowplay is showing exactly the graphics as you should see them. What kind of monitor is llyama anyway? I have a viewsonic and LG monitor. One has bad tearing and one doesn't.

So I use the LG because it's 75hz.  The Viewsonic is 55hz lol.

Hi everyone, please check this group on social network. Everybody same this problem. More videos and pictures in a group.  P.S. if you have translater.   

https://vk.com/problemsingames                    

have had this problem for well over a year and have posted on the previous linus and NVidia forums concerning this issue and have read every comment on those forums.  My name used to be tsrbino but I had to change it slightly because I got a new email.  I had to sign back up and comment when I found this new forum.  Everyone should read this post carefully because I am going to cover a lot of things to catch everyone up on what all I have tried to fix this without success.  I will try to keep it as short as possible. 

I have built 2 completely new computers with ALL brand new components (excluding the mouse and keyboard).  In one build I used a gtx 970 and in the other I used an older gen AMD card (forgot which one, R9 3**something).  The fact that I built a brand new pc twice with no luck should rule out a lot of things.  I then gave up and bought a ps4.  Guess what, same exact problem. This is very interesting since consoles have very different hardware and OS than computers.  People in forums seem to ignore this important clue that this is also happening on consoles.  A lot of people ignore this I think because they don't use consoles or just think they suck, but this is a big mistake to ignore this I think.

OK read this part very carefully.  I took ps4 to Walmart and exchanged it for a new one as well as a new tv.  I was getting ready to move into a new rental property and wanted to start totally from scratch to see if it would fix this.  I only stayed in this new house for about a week and had to move back to my previous residence due to unforeseen circumstances.  When playing in the new house with the new ps4 the issue seemed to be fixed.  When I moved back to my old house and plugged the new ps4 and tv in the problem was back again.  Here are the two things that were different from each other in the two houses.  The old house (with the problem) has old ungrounded wiring and a fuse box.  The new house had been rewired and had a circuit breaker with switches instead of a fuse box.  The other thing that was different between the two houses were the internet providers and modems.

I have found through searching the internet that people have been having this same issue for many years now.  This is not a new thing but it does seem to be becoming more widespread. 

Could it be something like a virus in modem that embeds itself in hardware and electrical devices and then spreads to other electronics when they come into contact with the infected components.  I'm talking about everything. TVs, PCs, phones.... anything with the capacity to store information.  That sounds completely impossible and impractical. Or could it be something electrical?  Or software related?  I have found MANY forums talking about this and not one has EVER come up with a solution.  Companies and Forum moderators refuse to even acknowledge that there are people talking about this and eventually the forums get hidden and then shut down.  I don't think that it's some kind of conspiracy but rather that most people think that we are full of shit or idiots that don't know what we're talking about.  No one seems to believe in this until they get it themselves. Don't give up. Keep experimenting and looking for answers!

A good experiment would be for someone to change their modem and internet provider to see if that made a difference.  If I had the money to burn I would do exactly that and also buy all new TVs, gaming systems, PC, phones, everything electronic and rewire my house also.  Now that would be some big expensive troubleshooting.  Nothing short of that has produced any answers so far.

27 minutes ago, TSRBINO38 said:

I have found MANY forums talking about this and not one has EVER come up with a solution.  Companies and Forum moderators refuse to even acknowledge that there are people talking about this and eventually the forums get hidden and then shut down.  I don't think that it's some kind of conspiracy but rather that most people think that we are full of shit or idiots that don't know what we're talking about.  No one seems to believe in this until they get it themselves. Don't give up. Keep experimenting and looking for answers!

From what I've seen no-one has made a convincing case, all I see is some forum posts. What would provide real proof would be a video showing the differences between different computers and graphics cards, different houses, different modems, etc. Forum posts seem to lack any real proof and are not detailed enough, they only show pics, but they could be using a different form of antialaising or something in each picture

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Asus Strix GTX 970, it's flickering in all games. I hope we find fix together. Enjoy

10 hours ago, SamStrecker said:

Yeah buy a new GPU

From what. Compression of shadows and textures not displaying correctly because the card has a problem.

The card has no problem, please read before posting.

I personally changed out 3 entire PCs and had an Alienware laptop along with an XboX, all displaying the same range of issues which were not present before.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

2 hours ago, rattacko123 said:

From what I've seen no-one has made a convincing case, all I see is some forum posts. What would provide real proof would be a video showing the differences between different computers and graphics cards, different houses, different modems, etc. Forum posts seem to lack any real proof and are not detailed enough, they only show pics, but they could be using a different form of antialaising or something in each picture

My nvidia thread was very well structured, had over 12 videos showing games experiencing these problems as well as a few 3D rendering applications doing so too. I had spent many hours and quite a bit of cash to try and present a nice layout for nvidia to help me out with. In return the mods decided to ignore it after responding a few times in the ways of "oh err it is something we have seen before but we are not sure what your issue is exactly so we'll get back to you" kind of thing and then never replying.

Eventually the thread was torn apart as posts were getting deleted for no reason and then it got removed from the 900 series gpu section. That is when I was done trying to be nice and presentful to people who seem to not take me seriously until the issue arrives at their doorstep. I even had all sort of directX config files digged up, all sorts of benchmarks done and multiple system, one on a system which didn't have the problem (a friend of mine in the US) and one of each of my PCs.... but yeah. All to no avail.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

10 hours ago, alphaproject said:

If Shadowplay doesn't show it, I'm thinking it would have to be the monitor and GPU combo. Shadowplay is showing exactly the graphics as you should see them. What kind of monitor is llyama anyway? I have a viewsonic and LG monitor. One has bad tearing and one doesn't.

So I use the LG because it's 75hz.  The Viewsonic is 55hz lol.

Believe me, its not. Ive tried many, many new monitors and tv's with prices ranging from hundreds to thousands. It just doesnt fix anything. All i see is better colours in games, but the jaggy lines are still there. 

all games using anti aliasing TAA seems to work very well as Fallout 4 or star wars batllefront, I hope that it will be used in all the games that it will come out

11 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

I can defenetly see the flimmering with jagged edges, im feeling so bad if im thinking how good i played 2-3months ago .... as weird as it sounds i really could cry sometimes so frustrating iam.... changing/buying so many things with the no succes everytime is getting me rly  down 

Same thing. I remember how excited i was when i bought my first gaming pc. Now it just sits there, im aint even turning it on anymore, because i know how sad i become when i see all of the problems i have. I cant game anymore since my ps3 (which i have had for -/+ 6 years by now) is having the exact same problems my pc has. Im just trying to kick off from gaming. 

All of this is a real bummer, since i wanted to join pc gaming soo baddd, but now all im left with is a 1300 euro piece of shit just sitting by my desk, doing nothing. 

5 minutes ago, wassimal01 said:

all games using anti aliasing TAA seems to work very well as Fallout 4 or star wars batllefront, I hope that it will be used in all the games that it will come out

Yeah, but fallout 4 was also unplayable for me because of some weird ass bugs. (My screen would jump around when sprinting.)

3 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Same thing. I remember how excited i was when i bought my first gaming pc. Now it just sits there, im aint even turning it on anymore, because i know how sad i become when i see all of the problems i have. I cant game anymore since my ps3 (which i have had for -/+ 6 years by now) is having the exact same problems my pc has. Im just trying to kick off from gaming. 

All of this is a real bummer, since i wanted to join pc gaming soo baddd, but now all im left with is a 1300 euro piece of shit just sitting by my desk, doing nothing. 

Well same story, iam a student with capped money, i was so happy that i could buy my first gaming pc for 1300 as well, after 4 months i got this bug after that i never had the same feeling , always frustrating...

2 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Well same story, iam a student with capped money, i was so happy that i could buy my first gaming pc for 1300 as well, after 4 months i got this bug after that i never had the same feeling , always frustrating...

Im planning on getting used to these problems. My dad payed like 50% of the money because i gratuaded, and he gets kinda sad when he sees me avoiding my pc. So yeah.... wish me luck :/

3 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Im planning on getting used to these problems. My dad payed like 50% of the money because i gratuaded, and he gets kinda sad when he sees me avoiding my pc. So yeah.... wish me luck :/

Well i cant ignore, every game which has too much of these problems , i wont play. I played alot of games but actually i play only one game where its decent playable but still annoying.

So the only solution we have now is to get a new house with a new pc as well .

13 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Well i cant ignore, every game which has too much of these problems , i wont play. I played alot of games but actually i play only one game where its decent playable but still annoying.

Nah, we dont need a new house. The diffrent materials aint gonna fix it. Its the power. I have some people coming over to check my house for this problem. And our house is a monthly paid house, so i have some luck. If there is a problem the housing company HAS to fix it. Doesnt matter if its a minor of major problem. Now i dont think i need new cables, but a new electricity box should do the trick. So they'll have to do what ever it takes to fix my problem.

14 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Oh, btw. Battlefield 4 doesnt have that many problems for me. I changed some things in nvidia inspector, making the game kinda playable for me. Sure, there a flikkering lines, and jaggys, but thats all there is. And even then those problems arent very noticable most of the times. The only maps those problems are really noticable in are the smaller (inside-of-building) maps.

What the funny part is, i put my gpu in my friends case and he had no problems - nothing changed in gameplay, i put back in my case itd back to shit...

Somehow I have the feeling that our PSU has something to do aswell.

If i had the money i would try UPS+Stabiliser+new PSU at the same time.

Who check faster ups+stabilizer teory? My eye's and mind go to crazy O.o

Hello were done here we know the solution already.. this is a problem in electricity.. the laptop of my friend is a gaming laptop and he use to play gta v in there with high settings at 30 fps.. i told him to come to our house and i watch him play gta v and it look so good so we compared each other gta v graphics and we both go the same place in gta v and stand in the same place.. we make everything exactly the same.. i look at the trees in the far distance.. no shadows,low detailed and it look like ass and then we look at his laptop.. look at the far distance.. trees have shadows and look so high detailed and i can see props in the road while i cant see it in my pc.... he never charge his laptop at my house and does not even connect to the wifi.. 

the bad thing is i even maxed out my settings in my pc while he was only in high settings..

so the thing is this might be the house electricity problem or something about that socket i use to plug my pc in... 

so this is electricity problem at all.. 

we have to try ups + stabilizer

I think the cables running to the socket fuck up something when trying to power the psu. 

i want my friend to plug his laptop to the socket but im scared that it might affect him too and he will be mad about it.. i cant pay his laptop it cost way too much than you guys think