Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win both the keyboard or mouse. I have been using an old PS/2 keyboard and a Microsoft mouse. The keyboard is giving me fits and I begin thinking its time to trade up to a newer one that is USB. The mouse is also giving me fits it some times doesn't even click and the case is falling apart one to many drops from my desk to the floor has taken its toll on it.

I'd go for the  Excalibur v2 keyboard as a developer I'm sick and tired of the apple keyboards and need that satisfying click to make me feel like I was a kid again working on my old P100 computer back in the day.

I'd love to win the keyboard, my current keyboard is a very shitty quality one and my fingers start to hurt after using it for some time. Unfortunately I need to put my money in a new GPU because me current one is dying, so I can't buy a new keyboard..

I'd love to get that keyboard because I'm currently using a 10$ Genius keyboard and I've always wanted a backlit keyboard but they are too expensive.

I'd love to get that mouse, because I have something called "run on shine" it's small, not ergonomic and its driver is made for Windows 2000! It also sometimes disconnects from pc for whatever reason and they I have to restart PC... annoying

Excalibur v2 keyboard  So I can dominate the world >:D

i want them both.

reason?
do i really need one?
im using a logitech b100 and microsoft wired keyboard 600

Should be enough of a reason.

Excalibur v2 keyboard!! because it's really dope
Recently just got hook to LTT and really have used 60% of my time watching and catching up to all the videos.

Hmmm.

While I'd like the keyboard (I haven't had a mechanical keyboard since an old IBM Model M with my first PC) I think I'll go for the mouse, because there seems so much less competition for it :)

(Currently using a Logitech K350/M510 wireless set, so anything "gaming" in either set would probably be an upgrade.)

I'd love the keyboard, I'm building a new PC and I'm a little low on budget (I'm 15 btw), I already have a good mouse (mad catz RAT 7), and if I win this keyboard, I can afford a monitor, and the PC of course. Big fan, obviously.

Hallo, my dear geeks! It is me, your friendly neighborhood computer repairman! I want the keyboard because I have a 3 gear old Lenovo U510, with an i5 3317, 4 gigs RAM, 1tb 5400rpm HDD, and an nvidia gt625m. I use this config for light Premiere editing for my YouTube channel, called ShockSlayer GAMING, and the stock keyboard SUCKSSSSS for anything! So plz, can I hv it?

1457186291737-60727938.jpg

I'm gonna need the sagitta mice, I have been using my mice for 5 years now and I think it will die any second. My mice need to retire before it dies :(

I would like to get the keyboard as my G11 is getting up in age so I would like to retire it from gaming to another pc that could use some backlighting.

I'd like to win the mouse because I had one that was horrible like past 6 years this christmas i bought a new one It works better but it is keep on changing its DPI and there are no drivers for it. Also my hand hurts from it as hell and now im back to using the old one...

Buying new PC based i7 6700k but have no cash for normal keyboard so I stock with OLD SCHOOL MICROSOFT PS PORT KEYBOARD :(

I would love to get the keyboard.I'm on a 4 year old keyboard that came with my previous prebuild PC.

I would like a keyboard because it would be my first mechanical one :D

Excalibur v2 keyboard  I have a logitech keyboard 10 years old . I dont know the name of it but it looks like this :LOGITECH-Value-Keyboard.jpg

My basic reason why i need a new keyboard is because mine is simply worse. Mouse would be also nice but i have logitech g502 and i think it's going to be good enough.

I'm Linus too. (:

I'd like the keyboard. Why? Because the one I'm currently using is 5 years old, missing a few keys, never been cleaned, and contains enough breadcrumbs to feed a small village in Africa.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'm working on building my first game pc & the keyboard be a great addition to not only my current setup but to my new build.

Edited by VallKill

I'd love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, the material on my current mouse is peeling away.

i would like the keyboard. So i can be better at osu and because this keyboard is really cool.

I like to get the keyboard because i would never have that much money to buy it. I work for 200$ a month and my wife, my kid and I live with that 200$. I saved for a two year just to buy INTEL i3-3220 and GIGABYTE GA-Z77M-D3H motherboard for it and using integrated video card, just to I can play Cabal 2 on the ~20FPS.

Or simply, because I'm poor.