Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want to make a friend a nice surprise gift if I should win the Keyboard :)

The mouse... looks like an awesome addition to my first build .... that's in shipping right now.

I want the keyboard because my keybaord is, first of all, not mechanical and secondly 6 years old

I have been into PC gaming for about a year and really love it, due to conditions I can not afford PC parts but have generous friends to donate them to me. I would love to upgrade my key board with the Tesoro for gaming as well as typing papers for my college classes (Aerospace engineer    major)

I would love the keyboard because right now I play video games with an amazon basics keyboard.

For me, either the keyboard or the mouse is fine. I'd like to be able to try out the Tesoro line at some point. Thanks for the giveaway, guys.

I would be happy with either of those products,but since my old logitech keyboard has his own ecosystem beneath the buttons,nothing else would please me more than a new keyboard where i dont have to be afraid to touch it.oh and it looks cool too :)

I would definatly go for a keybored- a couple of reasons is i have a birthday at the 8th of March, makes me 22 woohoo :D. Second i never had a mechanical keybored, so it can be thrilling to get one for the first time! Third- it could be nice to get a giveaway out of Canda :) 

Gaming Laptop: Dell G5 5587

I will take either as beggers can't be choosers!  I am trying to get my Dad into gaming so either of these would go towards his gaming pc i am saving to build.

Using membrane keyboards most of my life, I would be in love with the brown switchs. 

I need a new mouse so what I want is the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse. Thank you.

hey brothers, i would appriciate to win the keyboard becasue mine right now is trash and i am not quite making hella cash i mean hey, i got bills the pay, Thanks if i win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The   Excalibur v2 keyboard would save my life guys! Thanks so much for the give away!

I'd love a new keyboard because I've always wanted mechanical one and my current keyboard just sucks.

i want this keyboard because i have a broken wire keyboard which works sometimes and cant afford a new one lol. Thanks for the opportunity btw

I would like the keyboard because I have been stuck with an hp stock brand keyboard since about 2007, and it will break soon, after all of these years. I with my old hp pavilion, and I think I need to move on. This keyboard will finally get me away from stock peripherals, and would help me greatly. Thank you for your consideration.

Hey thanks for the chance! I prefer the keyboard because it matches my color scheme and the features are freaking awesome! Hoping to enter setup wars if I get it thanks!

On 3/4/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because for some unknown reason I am using a Microsoft Curve Keyboard to game on...

So late to the game.  But I am in some desperate need of a shiny new mouse.  

I'd like that keyboard because I'm in no position to be able to get a nice mechanical keyboard now, and that probably won't change for a while. In addition I don't have an F12 key

I would love the keyboard since what I have now is this: Link

The worst part is that it isnt even mechanic...

Hey, thanks for this awesome opportunity!
I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because first of all it's a superb keyboard and it's also slim enough to be transported.
On top of that i'd be a treat to finally own a QWERTY instead of a QWERTZ keyboard. 

Thanks for all your awesome videos!

I would like to get the keyboard since my mouse is pretty good already, yet i am using no that good membrane keyboard, so upgrade to legendary quality of mechanical one (even tho i actually never used one) would be welcome addition to my setup.