Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I wish for the Sagitta Spectrum mouse since the cord on mine got ripped off from the mouse and now I'm stuck with a wireless one :(

i would like to win the EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD because i am in need of a new keyboard.

I would like the keyboard, because I've tried mechanical keyboards and I really like them, and my second membrane keyboard just broke :( (or maybe :) cuz its an excuse for a mech one!)

I'd love the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the one in my Acer Aspire 5750g causes my wrists to get toasted.

Also because I'm doing a computer build in Australia, where everything is mega expensive D:

I like to have the sagitta spectrum gaming mouse, I don't own any gaming gear that can be proud of. With that I can slay the filthy console peasants °w° °^°

Well I personally would like the keyboard!

beacause.... I dont know Linus/LMG member, do you even read our comments or is it just a random poll!

Anyhow, i am just increasing the number of contestants and maybe luck might just be on my side.

speaking about luck!

Tesero! gaming Keyboard, a device you can give away to me!

Thanks and Stay Awesome! LMG!

Hey, I'd like to get that mechanical keyboard! I kind of sort of broke the esc key on this one... I plan to try and replace the key myself, but it would be great to have a nice back up! And it could be used on my media center computer in the mean time, as opposed to that crappy old Mac one.

• I would like the mouse because mine current one is a potato whit 2 buttons...

I really want the Excalbur v2 keyboard from Tesoro because of its customizable RGB lighting, gaming profiles, and Cherry Gaming switches that my current, much cheaper Kaith blue mechanical keyboard completely lacks. The keyboard would be a welcome addition to my PC gaming environment.

I would like the keyboard or the mouse it doesn't matter. Lel I suck at convincing people to give me the giveaway

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard just because my keyboard sucks. Some keys don't even work :#

if i may, i would love the keyboard, currently using a walmart bought k120 keyboard by Logitech, sorta a nice upgrade, since i'm going to be a dad soon ( Again ) i can't actually see myself buying an upgrade any time soon. ( Kids come First... ) Welp hope i win :)

I want to win the V2 excalubur keyboard mainly because I am uncertain as to what keyboard would complement my play style and build. I am also relatively new to pic gaming and your videos have helped me ALOT with the transition from console to pc I know about mechanical keyboards through one of your videos (2015 mechanical keyboard buyers guide) howether I am still unsure of what one to get for my first ever pc build and I am fully aware that   Linus wouldn't give away a crap keyboard so I am confident that this keyboard will fill my needs and make a excellent addition to my unbuilt PC build LOL

1 minute ago, Azarias Morris said:

I want to win the V2 excalubur keyboard mainly because I am uncertain as to what keyboard would complement my play style and build. I am also relatively new to pic gaming and your videos have helped me ALOT with the transition from console to pc I know about mechanical keyboards through one of your videos (2015 mechanical keyboard buyers guide) howether I am still unsure of what one to get for my first ever pc build and I am fully aware that   Linus wouldn't give away a crap keyboard so I am confident that this keyboard will fill my needs and make a excellent addition to my unbuilt PC build LOL not to mention the cherry switches RGB lighting and all the other good stuff lol 

The Excalibur keyboard, because it's awesome!

Hello! I just signed up on here! The product I would choose is the Excalibur v2 keyboard in the color black. I would like this keyboard because currently I am typing this from my laptop's keyboard, which sucks. What really sucks even more, is that the "T" key keeps falling out and the "FN" key is in the way of control key, making it hard to play games because some keys are already binded to other buttons and it just makes it a pain. I would also love to have this keyboard because since I already have a mouse, I can get a keyboard so I can have the full desktop-like set. And since I'm wanting to build a PC, this can make it be much cheaper because I can get a free keyboard! I do hope I can win this contest, and if I don't, better luck next time then.

Dunno if my reply went through last time, the site suddenly crashed for some reason. Anywhooo...

I NEED the Excalibur v2 keyboard pretty please, with a sprinkle of sodimm ram on top 9_9

I wanted to buy cherry mx browns for a while now but my wallet ain't beefy enough to handle them new fangled mechanical keyboards. Also, I've been using my rapoo membrane keyboard for 3 years now... I think it's time to set her free and be with her kind...

I'd love the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse my Logitech g500s misses inputs when I'm trying to spam my tec 9 on eco's.

I would like to have the mouse because I have an old gaming mouse that has a crappy mouse driver and it not as sensitive as in needs to be,

Mouse or keyboard either one coz my current mouse and keyboard both suckKKkkKkk :'(((( my mouse kinda clicks twice sometimes and my keyboard, well its more like a board :')) Keep up the siq tech vids guys <3 <3 <3 <3

I would like the mouse ,because my mouse keep disconnect for long timexD