Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hey,

I would like to win the keyboard, because the one I use at this moment is a 10€-keyboard ("Trust ClassicLine Keyboard") which does not support N-key rollover, so I think the Tesoro Excalibur V2 would be a nice upgrade ;).

Furthermore I would love to own a mechanical keyboard, as I never had one.

Greetings from Germany,

Philipp

P.S.: I do have a question: is this keyboard available with a german key layout?

I would love to win one of those saucy new keyboards... my current keyboard is a cheap dell keyboard that I got for free at a nearby dump because I couldn't stand the awful logitech wireless keyboard I had before it for gaming and content creation... Please save me from the poop Linus xD Tesoro Excalibur will save my bacon!

The keyboard would be awesome! 
I have a standard Lenovo keyboard for my LAN pc and it's not good. 
Some of the key are not as responsive anymore and sometimes it randomly presses the "u" button

I want the keyboard, for its mechanical switches to replace my current keyboard that is 4 years old :3

I'll enter for one of the "Sagitta Spectrum mice" since my mouse is wearing away and I've been using it for like the past 2 years for like over 10 hours a day. Most of the paints wore off and the thing doesn't even make a clicking noise anymore!

I need a keyboard because I bought a Zibal 60 and it does not work properly. Returning it to warranty and getting a new one is more expensive than buying another one considering shipping prices.

I'd like Tesoro mouse to replace old razer.

I have Tesoro keyboard already (with swedish layout) and it's great. Could use a better software though.

I like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, it looks very nice and currently i have a gaming mouse :P .

Excalibur v2 keyboard looks awesome, Id love to have one, the one im using right now is Logitech kb-06x lol.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Hey,

I'd really love to win a mouse or keyboard! Love the videos!

I would like to get a new keyboard, because the one that I use right now is old and dusty and that keyboard that you guys are giving away looks really good and I would love to get her... :)

I prefer to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks amazing and i never have any mechanical keyboard before. I want to try a good mechanical keyboard for my first mechanical keyboard.

The keyboard because I got a cheap one right now, and it doesn't help for school! 

I will like to win the keyboard because it's a cool keyboard and i really want one whit led backlight. :)

I would like to get a keyboard,because i have a Genius keyboard form 2006 or 2007

I need this Excalibur v2 Keyboard because my current system has an black and blue color scheme (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/MiXT4PE/saved/#view=kw2v6h) and I have no money for a proper fitting keyboard atm, bc I spend every last bit of money on my system. 

If I won´t be the choosen one I want a consolation prize at least. Something like a baby from Linus. #nohomo ofc

Keep up the nice content!

Greetings from Germany

Edited by MiXT4PE
Grammer

I would DEFINITELY choose  Excalibur v2 keyboard, because with my Razer blackwidow (not ultimate :( ) i dont see shit in dark! And my family members don't like clicky sound.

I would like to win keyboard, cuz right now I am using crappy zalman for 4€.

Please, Thank you

I'd love me an Excalibur keyboard. Thanks for the giveaway

The Excalibur v2 because my membrane keyboard hurts my soul :( Jokes aside, I absolutely love the simplicity of the design.

I wood like to have the mouse, because my Logitech MX518 is dying and i dont have money for a mouse like that :)

I'd like to win the mouse. Because my mouse is an old "Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0"...... seriously... my mouse even has the word BASIC written on it.  It might as well say peasant.  So help me upgrade to King status!. 

I'd like the keyboard.

Thx for the Givaway Linus and Tesorotec.

I would like Excalibur v2 keyboard because i still use old compaq keyboard and i would like to get new one. Someday.

Thx you guys for making such good shows.

Cheers.

20160306_141056[1].jpg