Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard (black color)

why do i want it ?

becouse its a mechanical keyboard and i want one , but i also like all the features that this keyboard offers :)

Edited by RubiRubyx

I want the keyboard mainly because I've never payed more than 20 bucks on a keyboard and 90% of all that I've had were hand-me-downs.

I'm slowly building up a personally built custom machine, and the mouse and keyboard I find the hardest to spend a lot of money on.

Also, my theme colors are green and blue, and it's freakin' hard to find those colors in anything except crappy led fans.

On 2016-03-04 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard cuz mine is horrible. It would be nice to save my fingers from pain.

Keyboard all the way!

I work as a system administrator for a webhost and I am working with a Logitech K200 right now. Mech keyboards always make my hands feel so much better and hey, if my hands are comfy, then I can help keep the internet alive, right? Huh? Huh? :D

excalibur v2 keyboard

Just one explanation why i want this Keyboard

Because it comes from the name of the holy sword soo it is a holy keyboard the divine keyboard "excaliburrrrr "

I would Love a keyboard, recently my $100 razer keyboard died after a few years. now im stuck with a cheap little $15 keyboard and could really use the excalibur!.

I would love to win this mouse, for a couple of reasons:

1. I have a crappy €10,- gaming mouse.

2. My scroll wheel is broken.

3. That mouse is just awesome!

Oh, btw, my Twitter is @cordes_tweets

I would love the key board! :) 

why I hear you asking, well because its really nice keyboard and why why better then the one I have at the moment.

Cheers Lads    

The keyboard because I have one of those $15 generic keyboards from Fry's Electronics for about 1 and a half years now. It will probably have to be replaced soon and a higher quality keyboard would be better than another $15 one from Fry's.

Excalibur v2 keyboard

I would love to give this great keyboard to my little nephew!

Because I'll send you a picture of me holding it with the words Linustechtips in red on the keyboard ^^ no seriously my keyboard has every drink in the world in it so plz.

Been typing on a 7$ keyboard for like 5 years, would be nice to have something a little better.

If I get it, I'll be the one with the force! :)

I would want the keyboard because I really got to go mechanical :)

I would like to win the keyboard as im looking for a mechanical keyboard to finish my setup

To be honest. I like free stuff!!

keyboard please.

The keyboard would be nice, currently using some old HP keyboard which can be found in every public place here and it's getting really old by now :/

The keyboard would be a nice upgrade from my stock apple wireless keyboard.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because my currenty HP mouse isn't really good for gaming and I have some problems with the sroll wheel.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am currently using membrane keyboard and even the cheapest mechanical keyboard is way too expensive where I live.

I'd love the mouse since that my mouse which is at least 3 years has lost it's rubber pads at the bottom and hardly functions anymore.

I'd love to have a usable mouse as apposed to a cheep old Microsoft mouse!!

The keyboard, because I am using 10$ genius membrane keyboard that sucks

Everything started one july afternoon of 1989 right before my birthday when my dad arrived home with an Epson Apex 100, which didn't have a mouse (Yes, i'm from that gen), everything had to be done through MS-DOS system and with a 4 color monitor, but it was the most exciting thing I had ever seen, we played great games like Prince of Persia, Moonwalker, TNMT and simply Tetris. Few years later on christmas of 1996 we got a Compaq Presario 4402, which not only came with a mouse, but also introduced me to Windows for the first time, by then me and my brother got hooked on computers, we would spend hours on end and had a blast with games like Duke Nuken 3D, Sim City 1 and Quake. It was a fantastic snowball effect from that moment on, I was completely hooked on gaming and everything that had to to do with Computers. The internet got big, and mobile games became a thing many years later, but I always came back to just plain old PC Gaming. I built my first PC when I was 21 and built 3 more after that being my last one a decent one with an Asus P8-Z77 motherboard, an Intel I3 2120 dual core CPU, a PNY GeForce GTX 650 and 2 Kingston HyperX 8 Gb 1333 mhz of RAM, even CM Storm Keyboard and mouse. Not only did I use it for gaming I'm also a big photography enthusiast so I use to use it for editing in Adobe photoshop and Adobe bridge as well.

Now everything was doing great so far, but life's a bitch right? I'm a chef from Venezuela, and me and my wife went to live to Ecuador in 2014 to try there for a while since things in Venezuela are very bad right now, we tried hard, but sadly it didn't work out, so we had to return to Venezuela and I was forced to leave my PC behind, luckily my wife got a job offer in UAE and here we are now starting all over again for the second time, now i'm stuck with a Lenovo S400 that I bought to go by in the meantime and i'm totally miserable, I have over 20 games in my steam account and can't play 90% of them, and this also coming from a now stay at home dad, at least until I start working again, I get really bored sometimes.

I would like to get an Asus ROG G751JY, I know it's a notebook, but I don't want to be at the risk of having to leave another rig behind again, now it's a lot of money for me right now so I have to save for it and give it a few month before I can consider buying it. I have a great wife, an awesome year and half son and a daughter on the way, the nice part is that the wife doesn't mind me gaming as long as I give them quality family time, which i'm happy to since they are awesome.

So the question was why do I deserve one of these awesome products? The answer is simple. I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum Gaming mouse. I don't deserve it more or less compared to any other of these nice fellows that would like to win also, but I can tell you this, with such a long way to be gaming again, at least a great gaming mouse wouldn't make it seem so far away. So thanks for this great giveaway, it's the first time I participate in something like this so I thought I would give it a try.

And finally I would like to give Linus a shout out since you guys are doing a great job, I have learned a lot from the vids in your channel and I particularly enjoy Scrapwars, seems like you guys have a lot of fun in those. Shout out to Luke as well. Thanks and hope to win that mouse. 

Here's a picture of me and my family just to share it with you guys, peace.IMG-20160216-WA0028.thumb.jpg.2f5c13581b

I would like to try Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've been hearing some nice things about it and I would like to try it out. I also like it's design.

On 4 March 2016 at 6:09 PM, thebinderclip_ said:

The keyboard because Im sick and tired of my esc button on my ducky shine mini not working.

pls save me Obi Wan , youre my only hope 

Keyboard I have always wanted a fa ring but there about $100 or more so I would really like to get one and I don't have a Twitter

account