Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the Tesoro keyboard because of my Chinese knock-off keyboard that claims to be mechanical but is just a standard membrane keyboard.

On 04/03/2016 at 7:06 PM, nicklmg said:

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Yes, the keyboard would be a splendid upgrade from the generic HP I have been using. 

I can feel the betrayal and hatred seeping off from it as I type these words. 

I would really like the keyboard because my current cherry keyboard (which is generally really nice) is missing the dot and uparrow keys. :/ <- broken keyboard face

I would love to win the Keyboard to use on my consoles to make sending messages much, much easier!

I would like to get the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because right now I'm using a Logitech m705 that has 1000 dpi and that is too little for me because i like using mices with higher dpi

the keyboard, because this would be my first mechanical keyboard :) I really want a mechanical keyboard 

@ishanfdo1

i like to get that mouse because my 10 euros mouse dosent really do the job well when gaming

I would really like to win the keyboard since I have been using the same logitech keyboard for six years. Some of the keys have stopped working and others have to be pressed really hard to make them work. 

I'd like to have the keyboard. Simply because I never owned a mechanical keyboard before and would love to see what all the fuss is about :)

i need the keyboard because this keyboard is a piece of s#it & didn't work while gaming >:( 

I never had a mechanical keyboard having one wown't hurt gl evryone

Keyboard! My gaming keyboard drank too much Redbull, now I'm using a 6 year old Genius keyboard...

I want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because I'm building a gaming pc and I'm tired of my old membrane keyboard

I'd like to win one of those cool mice because my mouse the trusty Logitech RX300 is almost dead. It doesn't register clicks these days and requires paper (none of the fabric I tried underneath it works) surface. A mouse as awesome as Sagitta Spectrum will make a great replacement for this dying hardware. FPS games like CS:GO are almost unplayable and so I have been playing games like Undertale that don't require a mouse.  Thanks a lot for this opportunity. I'd be really happy if get this mouse.

The keyboard, because I am using the one from my first pc in 2003 and i can't game with it :(

I would like any of those because their far better than what i have now :(

I would like to win the excalibur-v2-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.

i would like a keyboard,because i dont have a mechanical keyboard to use,and i want to have a nice keyboard with RGB lighting,but my pocket does not let me to have it,so the keyboard please :(:) 

For me winning the mouse would be best because mine is old enough that it jumps around and performs poorly. If I won a new nose I would smash the old one with a sledge hammer because someone should. 

I'm like everyone else, I'm typing on an old mechanical keyboard and would love some Browns. 

Excellent timing! I'm looking into building a new PC to replace my laptop. A mouse and keyboard are kinda essential off course ;)

If I got to choose, the keyboard would my choose (I don't have any right now). But I can't complain winning the mouse too!

I would like the mouse, as I would not be able to afford such a mouse at the moment.  I am currently using a low quality mouse that I bought for cheap.  Thanks for the giveaway!

Personaly I cant say i deserv it or something. But it would be nice to have the  keyboard, I acually havent ever used a mechanical keyboard. Thanks for the givaway guys, u rock.