Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I honestly want it ALLLLL, lately I've been getting into PC gaming with a Compaq standard keyboard and really need a new one. I would be the happiest person alive if I was lucky enough to win one of these. I watch at least one of your videos every day for at least the past couple months and enjoy every single one and hoping to one day work with nothing but computers all day every day.  Keep making amazing videos LinusTechTips, Hope to win!!

I would like a keyboard. Using a CM Storm mouse which is nice, but my keyboard has difficult to read letters and is quite hard to see!

Would love to test out the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Reason?? because I've never won anything ....... surprise isn't it :):(

I want a mouse because I'm a North Korean five year old child, and I'm glad this giveaway is regardless of age or location. Only joking, I want to replace my cheap mouse with broken buttons.

23 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I'm actually new at computer gaming and am working on my first rig I have a small budget so being able to receive a free keyboard of good quality would help me a lot and will be appreciated.

I would like the mouse, I have a Razer BlackWidow tournament edition, but my mouse is a bundle from the CM Storm Devestator thing.

I want the keyboard, never had a mechanical keyboard in my life, acctually I never tried one. Those things are to expensive in my country.

Thank you for the awesome content, and, of course, for this giveway!

I want the Excalibur keyboard.

I have a gaming mouse (Logitech G9X) but no gaming keyboard. I'm using a Logitech keyboard which I bought with my first PC in 2002. This would really improve gaming, so better content for my channel and I love RGB. :P 

I'd like the mouse cause my G502 is broken and the Spectrum has a flawless sensor.

The keyboard because i currently  have a cheap dell keyboard  and i am too broke to buy one.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I would love the keyboard for the gaming setup i am in the process of making for the first time

I want one of the mice because I just got a Corsair K70 RGB so I don't need a new keyboard. But my mouse is some logitech wireless theng that's nearing 3 years old and the grips and stuff are beginning to seriously degrade.

I'd like the keyboard because i have one that i bought ata thrift shop for like $10.

I'd really love that sagitta spectrum because I've been using some dell keyboard plus mouse combo for over 8 years right now. My family and I are working hard to upgrade for an old intel pentium e5400 and getting some periphals would be great!

I would like the keyboard since I'm a student and I'm poor.

Keyboard please :D , cause free stuff is awesome and LMG too ;)

I would love one of those keyboards, i am using an ancinet Razer Arctosa membrane keyboard that i got for free when a friend got a new one. A propper mechanical keyboard would be so good

I totally am going for the mouse! I'm currently building my first desktop and I need a mouse for it. I love LTT videos and happened to catch this one when it was posted. Keep making great videos!

Right now my iHome mouse seems to work... most of the time. ;P

The mouse would be great, because

1. It is free.

2. My old mouse double clicks.

3.???.

4.looks good.

5. I need a new one.

I like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it would be a good gift to my gaming friend who uses a standard Microsoft keyboard that has some of the keys missing 

Hi.I'd like the keyboard. The one Im using now is alright but its at an awkward slant and it hurts my fingers after awhile, (2-3 hours gaming). As I game for lengthy periods, a mechanical keyboard is on my fingers wishlist.

I don't currently have a 100% working mouse, so I'd like a new one ^_^

23 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win the keyboard becouse at the moment I am using a keyboard my dad bought in 2003. And some buttons like the "a" do not work good at all.

I would love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard since the keyboard I have now is a bit wonky at times. I can't afford to buy a good keyboard because I have a very small income since I'm a student.

I would like a Excalibur v2 keyboard because i spilled a can of rockstar on my keyboard so now i have sticky keys, i cri everytim