Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would have to say the Spectrum mouse because, as nice as it looks, the apple magic mouse I use is one of the most uncomfortable mice on the market! Form over function I guess.

The Excalibur V2 keyboard because my girlfriend complains about my Ducky blue switch keyboard. But the mouse would be fine too. Thanks!

id like the keyboard, would be a nice upgrade over my dell membrane keyboard. 

I'd want to win the keyboard... I built my first PC this Christmas without budgeting for a keyboard (I was forced to spend more money on the GPU...) so had to dig up my dads 2007 iMac keyboard... oh the shame :'(

I feel like it is important to add that I just got a static shock from the keyboard, although I suppose that could be a good think, helping keep gamers alert during long sessions :')

Edited by leng times

So, my current keyboard is a $25 wireless keyboard + mouse combo from  Walmart that I bought when I built my computer two years ago. After a couple weeks of disappointment and the realization that a wireless keyboard at my desktop was pointless,  I began shopping around for a decent backlit mech keyboard. Since then the combination of tuition, then graduating and paying off student loans, followed closely by losing my job due to my company being sold, and my car dying and needing a new one, I haven't been able to justify the purchase yet. To be honest, I've never even used a mechanical keyboard and I'm absolutely dying get my hands on one to experience that tactile click I hear in all the video reviews I've been watching. Imagine a starving child watching the food network... That's how I feel inside.

(That was insensitive and a bit of a stretch, but watching all the videos and reading all the articles literally makes me salivate. Like, I actually need to make sure my mouth is closed while researching; I accidentally drooled on my Walmart keyboard the other day.)  

As always thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love to get the mouse since now I'm using an old mouse with a damaged scroll wheel that most times doesn't register clicks and makes a high pitched sound when you scroll down with it ._.

I'd like to win the keyboard because I'm using just a basic Logitech that's several years old.

I would like a keyboard because all I have is stock peripherals 

Id like the keyboard cause ive been rolling of an old stock membrane keyboard for the last couple years since my black widow broke a little while back after i spent the night at a friend's house and somehow the usb got screwed

Excalibur v2 keyboard

My keyboard is a basic  none gaming keyboard and the macro functions for me as a left hander could really come in handy , for those who are left handed you feel my pain.  (since all keys are programmable i could finally  make the keyboard  left hand friendly)

I really like the lighting feature,

and  been  watching LTT vids since before there was a LTT 

Good luck everyone.

I'd like the Excalibur V2 Keyboard. Because I would like to have a better keyboard with backlit keys... and my keyboard is ancient so yea.

i would like the mouse. i don't have gaming mouse :(

Sagitta Spectrum mouse, im gaming on a cheap 10$ usd wireless mouse and it sucks but would love win one

I'd love to get my hands on a mechanical Keyboard, so I'd like the Excalibur v2 Mechanical Keyboard. Ever since I tried my friend's mechanical keyboard I instantly loved it! I game often, so the programmable keys would be sweet to try out and would probably might make graphic design much easier! Besides... its Excalibur, I can't think of a more awesome name than that.

I would LOVE to receive a Sagitta Spectrum. Recently I have been looking into design majors, and my love for different styles of mice started. I became very intrigued in the ergonomics of how the shape of mice influences it's popularity. I only have one mouse right now, and, I have been looking towards a new mouse with a more ergonomic shape for my hand. The Sagitta Spectrum looks like a great mouse and I would love to give it a try!

Thank you, 

Jake

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I currently have a desktop computer that just sits there. I have a mouse but no keyboard so I am only able to use my outdated laptop. I would prefer to use the desktop for my homework but currently don't have the money to put towards a keyboard for it.

People always say how good mechanical keyboards are, yet i've never used one. Maybe this will be my chance! 

Keyboard!

Because it seems rather snazzy and delicious form my phalanges, on those brown switches. It also looks rather nice. Not TOOO outlandish.

(Y) (Y)

i really want that keyboard for my another PC sir. that will be very very nice

I would love that keyboard to replace my CM Storm in which the key presses are quite heavy for my liking!

I would want the mouse because I have a desktop at home and a laptop for school, so I don't want to be moving a mouse back and forth.

The WASD keys on my ancient dell keyboard have begun to go so a free replacement would be much appreciated. I got the keyboard from a school "hardware dump."