Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Excalibur v2 keyboard, ive always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard but have never had the money, keep up the great work guys your video's are both informative and entertaining :)

I'd kinda like to win both to be honest, but assuming that I can only have one I'd like the keyboard because current keyboard, while it tries to pretend that it has mechanical switches, unfortunately it doesn't and although I like the feel of mechanical switches I've never been able to afford one. The thing about the keyboard I'm using right now is that the keystrokes are kinda iffy, as in you either bottom out the keys way too easily or it takes way too much effort. I literally just picked this thing up on Amazon for like 20 bucks because I'm broke and trying to build a computer, so keyboards aren't really my main focus spending-wise. I dunno. Some people probably deserve one of these puppies way more than I do, I just think that it would be a nice thing to have, and hey, you can't win a giveaway if you don't enter, amirite? (Also kinda eyeing that mouse, jeez that thing looks cool and wow it was hard to decide. Can I enter for both? That would be good.)

Honestly, I am a 20-year-old computer engineering major who has always been a videogame nut, yet has never owned a desktop PC or a mechanical keyboard (due to financial reasons). I am building my first PC this summer, but I'm getting the peripherals now ahead of time. I already have a Kraken Pro and DeathAdder (both of which were purchased from the CES Razer sale for a combined $80) and a HP monitor off of Craigslist. All I really need now apart from the PC itself is a mechanical keyboard (I've never owned one or used one outside of the samples at Wal-Mart). And getting this would save me the hassle of trying to buy a $70 keyboard from Azio or something (which is a lot of money for me). Plus, I would instantly be a lifelong fan of LTT *wink wink*. (Okay, I already am a fan but not a DIE HARD fan that buys like orange LTT fan fans that only true fans would buy)

I'd love to have the keyboard. After all What I've been using this whole time is an old emachines membrane keyboard that came with an old Windows XP machine.I think it's time for an upgrade

I'd really like to win the MOUSE, not because it rhymes with house but the louse is in my mouse..

I would love to win this keyboard as a side keyboard to use when i'm helping my friends with stuff at their houses, troubleshooting wise or homework wise.

I would like the keyboard, as  have this flimsy plastic thing that could break if I looked at it the wrong way.

I`d love the Sagita mouse because it looks really simple and cool, and I`d give it to a friend that swars a good quality gaming mouse doesn`t make a difference, and I`d li to show him otherwise.

I'd like to win the keyboard, this is because mine is so old and it's massive and takes up the majority of my desk space

Mouse because my logitech G300 RIGHT CLICKING RANDOMLY. And I always die because of it...........

I'd go with the mouse. Mine is just absolute garbage, it's one of those "compact travelling" mice that's smaller than an olive.

I want the keyboard for one of my friends who doesn't have one.

I would like to win the mouse because im 15 and building my first PC, I have a very low budget and i think the the led lights look great 

I would love either the keyboard or the mouse because I'm currently using the cheap stock alienware keyboard and mouse they sent me. I could never in a million years afford such a masterful piece of craftsmanship :D

I want the keyboard because the  one I have is horrible  (cmstorm devastator)

I would like the keyboard because it looks awesome and half the keys on my current one are broken :(

Keep up the good work guys!

" I NEED THAT KEYBOARD!!! "......So i am 54 and play COD4 online every day and my A4 TECH gaming keyboard is at the end of its life, its so old i think it came out when the dinosaurs lived LOL.....  so help me out Linus

20160304_182628.jpg

I would love to win the mouse, I currently use a lenovo brand mouse (pre packaged with business class lenovo micro PC's) and I think I could have a better time gaming and working with an upgrade like that.
My keyboard is great and I do not need to upgrade anytime soon. I run a NMB rt101+, that mouse would complement it nicely and the style clash would tickle me pink.

Love the video's, currently working my way through the wan show archives and through 2015 archives.

I would like to win a Excalibur v2 keyboard. I am just getting into gaming again and have never used a gaming keyboard. I have not gamed on a PC since 1996, Myst and Tomb Raider. I am looking forward to all the great new improvements that I have been seeing.Just built my new rig (with your help) would very much so like to add a gaming keyboard.

Always enjoy your content and have learned a lot, have had many laughs.

Thank you.

Keyboard for sure! The one my mom gave me is bogus. But i am thankful that I have one (thanks Mom!) 

But this one would help me play better.

Thank for having this give away.

Just like most of the people on this forum thread...I too would enjoy a new amazing keyboard. It would enhance my gaming experience. Since I have gamed for many years but never had a great gaming keyboard.

Thanks Linus for the great vids!

I would love to get the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current moue, which is just a standard dell mouse, is not doing it for me in terms of gaming.

I would like the keyboard because I can't afford an mechanical keyboard and Tesero is one of the best  out there.