Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard for me. I don't have a mechanical keyboard. I'd like to know first hand why people swear by them.

I'd choose the keyboard because the keyboard I have currently is currently missing a few keys and I've had to take keys from other parts to cover what was broken off (namely replacing the c and x keys with numpad keys) And on top of that I've never owned a mechanical keyboard even though most of my friends keep telling me I should get one. 

i would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, since my existing keyboard start to wear out =)

Give me the keyboard

S S S T	S S T	S S S L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	S S T	S T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	S T	T	S S L
T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	S T	T	T	T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	S T	T	S S L
T	L
S S S S S T	S S S S S L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	T	S T	T	T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	S T	T	T	T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	T	S S T	S L
T	L
T	L
S S S S S T	T	S S T	S S L
T	L
S S S S S T	S S S S T	L
T	L
S S L
L
L

I would choose the mouse, because I am using an extremely old, end of life microsoft mouse that came with my old pc in 2006.

I want the keyboard because my current keyboard is a really bad logitech one (not that all of theirs are bad, just this particular one) and am in need of a new one : P.

I would like the mouse because because it looks awesome and second reason is it would more comfortable playing with that mouse instead of my wireless logitech mouse. THANK YOU!

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the keyboard because I've never been able to expirience a mechanical keyboard but have wanted to for a while. I've decided that brown sounds like it would suit me best. I'm also trying to build my first computer and with the $600 price tag and being that I just turned 16 and can't find a job, it pains me to shell out too much money on something that I'm not even 100% sure is for me.

I would like to win the keyboard because im building my first PC and i have a low budget and i think the the led lights would go well with the lights on my corsair carbide spec 01 

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I Would Like The Keyboard  Because my current keyboard isn't as nice and doesn't feel as good as a gamer type keyboard

That Sagitta mouse would go really nice with my K70 RGB keayboard, maybe it even could step up my game in Cs:go. And also my 15 dollar Trust mouse is close to it's final rest. 

The keyboard because I've been using a dell inspiron membrane keyboard for the past 7 years and around the 2 year mark the keys started getting stiff and majority of the time it's having trouble connecting.

The keyboard because i'm stuck using a standard dell flat desktop keyboard from centuries ago 

61RpXkm7wJL._SX522_.jpg

I'm going for the mouse because my current one is awful. Who likes awfulness?

It would tingle my heart if I was able to win a new mouse.  The current one I have is so close to giving up on me and I don't have any other replacements.  Plus I'm a broke college student. RIP

-Thanks

i would simply like to test and compare my chroma to another mechanical keyboard.

main/gaming system: intel core i7 5930K, 16GB Gskill ddr4, asus X99 deluxe, 2 titan X's in SLI, corsair AX860 PSU, noctua NH-d15, samsung 512 PRO SSD, 2+3 seagate HDD's, blu-ray ODD, corsair graphite 780t.   game capture system: AMD FX 8350 BE, 16GB ram (left over parts from torn down system), asus ROG crosshair V formula-z, GTX 770 SC, avermedia live gamer HG capture card, elgato HD60 s external usb3 capture device, OCZ 700w, cryorig M9a, kingston 250GB SSD(left over part from torn down system), seagate 1TB internat HDD, seagate backup plus 5TB USB 3 extrenal drive, corsair carbide 200R.    

I would like to enter to win the Tesoro Excalibur V2 keyboard as I have never personally owned a gaming keyboard and mouse, I'm currently using an old HP keyboard that i fixed with a telephone cord because the original cord fraid beyond repair, It works and has served me well for many many years but I think its time for retirement. I would really apreciate this keyboard and would take very good care of it for many years to come, Thanks for your time Linus and the guys at LMG I love your vids and look forward to seeing the new ones you post every day, Have a good weekend :)

I would love the  Excalibur v2 keyboard since my keyboard's, don't laugh, D doesn't work correctly and I have to copy paste D's to actually write them sometimes. Also gaming, programming, and college works would be a breeze on a mechanical keyboard, plus I've never owned one.    

Hey LinusTechTips - Team,

I am a gamer from germany and i would love to win the keyboard. I am currently gaming on a really cheap keyboard and would love to try mechanical keys for the first time!

Regards!

I would like the keyboard as it would look sick with my new build

The Keyboard because it is pretty awesome and because I don't have enough money to ever buy something that cool.

My Roommate threw my keyboard against the wall, and I am missing keys.
(So the keyboard would be great)

Sagitta Spectrum mouse Because the current mouse I have hisses and whines at me constantly when I try to move it (not joking) This would also be a great improvement over my current mouse that I've had for quite a few years. It would also give me a chance to match it with my Tesoro Keyboard that I got not too long ago. Been needing a new mouse and this is the chance I've been waiting for :)