Ipad 5 Parts Leaked

Raj8396

Lew from UnboxTherapy got the front and back panels of the ipad 5 from china and he made a video about it.

The most important thing is that the new form factor is 1.5cm narrower compared to the last gen and has speaker placement at the bottom, it has two different buttons for volume up and down as opposed to just one singular button. Its a bit thinner and the curves are a bit different as well.

I am not exited or anything because i dont really care about an ipad <_<  but i saw that it wasn't posted on the forum so i post it.

He also got panels for ipad mini 2 and he is going to make a video about it soon so if you are exited you should stay tuned to his channel.

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

NIce... I love Ipads (I have tried android tablents and they SUCK HARD ^^.)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Why do the devices have to get slimmer? I have held an ipad 3 before and I feel like it is TOO thin, I want somnething to actually hold. Just make it twice as think, put a huge battery in there and make all teh moneez :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

its not that i dont like ipad but i just dont care about a "new" one because there are hardly a few things which have changed and they dont justify spend money on a new ipad, look at linus he is still rocking an ipad 2  :lol:

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

LOL, i was thinking that ipad 3 was newest ipad :)

:lol: Yep, they just released the ipad 3 and 4 in the same year and the only main difference was little bit more power :P

:lol: Yep, they just released the ipad 3 and 4 in the same year and the only main difference was little bit more power :P

And It used lightning connector, but that's it xD

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

So basically, everything is getting the iPad Mini treatment, even the iPhone 5C. Also I'd have to disagree about android tablets sucking, my nexus 7 is pretty awesome, granted the original didn't perform very well because Tegra 3 sucked and the memory grew slower and slower before 4.3 due to lack of TRIM, never ran into any of that with custom ROMs though.

So basically, everything is getting the iPad Mini treatment, even the iPhone 5C. Also I'd have to disagree about android tablets sucking, my nexus 7 is pretty awesome, granted the original didn't perform very well because Tegra 3 sucked and the memory grew slower and slower due to lack of TRIM.

I do like android tablets, i like reading books on android tablet as they have a nice collection on google play and i just find android better, but many argue that android doesn't have as many tablet optimised apps as ios so they buy an ipad, but i am all for android.  :D

I do like android tablets, i like reading books on android tablet as they have a nice collection on google play and i just find android better, but many argue that android doesn't have as many tablet optimised apps as ios so they buy an ipad, but i am all for android.  :D

Yeah and about a year and a half ago or so I would have agreed but so many apps are being optimized for tablet now thanks to new android SDKs and the Nexus 7 being so damn successful, in some cases they're even getting new features before their iOS counterparts.

I'd rather have a tablet that can suck hard than a tablet that leaks everywhere.

Duuuude ... hahaha.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

omg thats exactly what apple was missing

thinness ......

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Meh, I think the older ones look better. 

I'll stick with my nexus 7, thanks. 

He just released the iPad mini 2/retina/whatever parts video. *spoiler alert* They're exactly the same!

I have an iPad 3 and I'd like a thinner device. I've also had a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, it was utter crap. Any future tablet I would get might be the iPad Mini tho, depends on what's thinner.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Apple would be really stupid if they didn't put front stereo speakers on it.

I have an iPad 3 and I'd like a thinner device. I've also had a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, it was utter crap. Any future tablet I would get might be the iPad Mini tho, depends on what's thinner.

You realize that the Tab 2 is an entry level tablet right? You aren't supposed to compare it to an iPad.

I really love my nexus 7 :) 

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|