School starts in 5 hours, tips on how to fall asleep?

Maskot

I've taken several different brands of sleeping pills in the past and tried a whole bunch of stuff, the most sleep I ever get is 6 hours, any tips on falling asleep?

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Some people listen to relaxing music to help them fall asleep.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

don't

nah just kidding. just lay down and close your eyes.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Melatonin, sleeping pills, or having a wank. In all honesty.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

don't

nah just kidding. just lay down and close your eyes.

Last night I tried that, rolled around for 2 hours.

I have a very erratic sleeping pattern aswell and often go days without sleep even with pills.

I'm sure you have probly heard it before alot but eradicate all caffeine from your diet. Will not only help with sleep but also decreases headaches etc :)

Also if you like tea then there are a ton of teas out there that will help with sleep that I would really suggest you try.

I'll do some research into this, I do enjoy my tea

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

It's less of a try knock you out solution like medication is, more of an attempt to soothe/calm you so you sleep which I like.

Also this one may sound odd, but if your a regular coffee drinker replace it with just plain hot water, My dad started doing this as he suffers terrible migranes pretty frequently and also has sleep issues and he's been 1000 times better since he started drinking it and sleeping every night :)

I stay away from caffeine as much as possible.

Headblower!

What you need:

Coffee

Redbull

Cup

Titanium spoon (will melt propably but better safe than sorry)

How:

Pour in the coffee and add whole can of Redbull and stir it up. If the spoon will survive you have luck if not well you need to buy a new one.

Effect:

Youll see noises and wont sleep for about 2 weeks.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I have a special technique:

Don't sleep saturday to sunday

Go to sleep at 3:00pm on sunday

wake up on monday (midnight-3:00am, don't set an alarm!)

You will wake up on your own, but you'll feel like you haven't fallen asleep yet. Stand up and check the time.

play games till school starts

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I'd suggest seeing your doctor if you have regular sleep issues. They may refer you to a sleep clinic, which can isolate that actual cause of sleeplessness (dietary, a particular drug/medicine you take/genetic, etc).

Melatonin is also something I can recommend. Getting it in capsule form and taking some every night will help keep you asleep the entire night (They don't work as much to make you sleepy, but rather to keep you from waking up in the middle of the night).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I don't know if this will work on other people since this never worked for me before xD

How to fall asleep based on internet:

-Read a boring book

-listen to relaxing sound (music, rain sound, etc)

-drink a milk

-do some small exercise

If that all doesn't work, try the last thing that I guarantee you will:

-You know what I mean.

Crack a fap. Works for me :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Masturbate.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

do you get tired during the day? you may only need 6 hours.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Rest your head on your arm, and day dream.

You will eventually fall asleep.

This method works best when listening to music.

The Syndicate

Don't think about going to sleep, just close your eyes and try to relax.

1. Turn off your computer, smartphone et cetera.

2. Make yourself a cup o' tea.

3. Go sit in a comfortable chair.

4. Play; Bee Gees - Night Fever

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel