Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It looks better it preforms bettering it just destroys the Mac mini, LOL

Could use this for my bro, so we can play some coop, that thing is a beast for it's size.

I don't have room for a big tower, so this would be nice. And I might be finally able to play so games, because I never had a good PC or gaming console. Just a Laptop.

it looks cool :) and u can take it with u to everyplace ;) which is awesooommmeee + it is way better than my current pc :\

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

I want one to replace my PS3 !

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

I think that Small Form Factor PC's are really interesting - also their applications are limitless: HTPC; Main Computer; Business Computer; LAN Setup or even small home servers! I love the fact that the MAGNUS is a barebones kit - so I'm not building a full PC, but I still get to customize certain aspects of the computer.

This small formfactor Zotac ZBOX can still deliver me with a full desktop gaming experience, without having a big pc taking up all the space in my small studentroom.

and it's shiny, I like shiny; my precious.....!!!!

Awesome. Build and form factor

Is absolutely essential and would be awesome for college right now for me

Thank you

Hey everybody! Thank you for offering this giveaway. The Zbox would work great for me because I am constantly having to relocate my PC due to work and because I move around alot. Having a small form factor PC would make my life so much easier!

Would be interesting to install Linux on it and use it as anything from a home theater to a working robot (EV3 anyone?).

"Dedocated WAM to a survuhr." ~SuperKai64

What makes me interested is that I can plug it into my TV and use it as a media player/game streaming box

If I win I can play Fallout 4 AND GTA V at the same time

The box is so small I could fit in in bewteen my primary and secondary monitor for easy access.

It's so tiny compared to a traditional desktop, so portable, and would be an effective steam machine. Quite an interesting little product

This would be sweet for my dad who doesn't have much space in his apartment for a computer and could use to game casually and surf the net. I could probably mount it to the back of a monitor that's VESA compatible and it would take even less space :o

Would love to be entered for this awesome giveaway! :)

I would stick it to my TV and watch anime and youtube ALL DAY! I am also going to play some sick games with my brother :D

I want a new computer for my mom.  One that is powerful enough for everything she might need but is small since she doesn't have much space.  She is currently using a dual core celeron with 2 GB of ram so this would be a big improvement for here.

would be great... i need a new pc and this would fit my needs

I'd like to win this because its so awesome how they fit an entire pc into such a small chasis. I'd use it as a media streaming pc or give it to my grandmother for christmas :)

finally a place i can store all my dank memes. 

Well as someone that tends to have bad luck with computers, I would use it as a backup if my main tower should fail. That being the current state of my tower, As i am not very good with computers i cleaned to part by part and now i can't get it to post and am currently using a crap notebook that can barely run a simple o.s.

I love is as it is small but still powerful enough. I don't have a desktop computer and I would love to have one. ☺