Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Love the zotac because of it's size compared to a normal desktop. With that kind of punch, I can finally play all of the games I love. Thanks!!

I would love a small pc to be used as a home theater pc or just be able to play games on a tv.

This would be the perfect set up for behind my living room TV so wife and I can game together. Also would allow me to have easy access to our digital movie library for our son :)

its super cool and i like the concept that everything is in a tiny box.  :D

I'd love a mini-PC like this just for artwork and light photo editing, without the heat production of a full-class desktop, especially with the heat my PC produces. Install only the necesseties for work to keep it fast and worry free.

I would love to have this little monster. It would go great in my cramped college dorm :D

I would love to win this because I have wanted to build my own computer for as long as I can remember, and when I was getting close to having enough money, I found out we had to get a laptop for high school. Still working to make that $400 back after buying the laptop.The laptop really isn't enough to game, so if I got this, that would be AMAZING. I would only have to get a few things to have a nice "desktop".

For me, the ZBOX is a more attractive solution due to limited desk space in a carpeted room, and the ability to quickly and easily move it from room to room or even to a friends house. With the large space savings, even on my small desk I would be able to use two monitors instead of just one or even an ultrawide down the road for increased productivity. For moving from room to room, I frequently LAN with friends at my place, going from my usual desk, to a table in the common room, to anywhere else, and would be much simpler with a small box like the ZBOX. Lastly, when visiting friends or family, I also bring some form of computing, and this would allow me to have all the computing horsepower I would need while away from the home in a small and portable form factor.

While some may question why I would use this for gaming with "only" a GTX 960, I commonly use a 1600x900 display, of which a 960 is more than capable of running. The included processor and GPU are also powerful enough to run the professional software I frequent, such as Photoshop and other editing software, as I am not a heavy enough user of them to require more power than a Broadwell ULV i5 can provide.

On top of all of this, I already own a license for Windows and a 750gb 2.5 inch hard drive pulled from a laptop a few years back when upgrading the storage, allowing me to pay only around $70 for 16gb of RAM to complete the build, which would be perfect for college student me!

Hope that I'm able to win this! Congratulations on whomever wins if it ends up not being myself!

Because a small bare boned PC is exactly what I require, I do not have the space for another bulky desktop.

I'm interested in a computer that can actually fit in by a TV and not look completely out of place.

System: Thinkpad T460

I like the ZBOX because it's a super small form factor and I want something small and powerful that I can use downstairs to replace my ps3.

The Zotac Zbox looks Zotacular (hooray! Bad puns!) and I think it would serve great as my mobile workstation because I am not only a graphics designer, but a photographer so I'd need something that I can carry with me anywhere, plugin with almost any peripheral device, and just work away in Photoshop, after effects, premiere, or even Cinema 4D.

Not only that, but ironically enough I don't even have my own computer. I haven't had one since 2012. Luckily my school has most of these programs so I haven't forgotten anything but it's just annoying having to wait to get to school in order for me to even keep working on whatever it is I need to do.

Well I've been gaming on laptops all my life, and although by laptop standards mine is fairly powerful it's unable to play the much anticipated Fallout 4 above 20fps, which is unfortunate because I preordered it when it got announced on my birthday and it's just kind of looking at me sadly in my Steam library. I figured the Magnus would be a good solution because I do like the portability that comes with laptops but need more powerful hardware as mine is falling behind quickly.

I've never really had a compact all-in-one, and I'd be interested to see exactly how well something so small can perform compared to my full-tower case... o: I'd like to win it! Probably give it to my girlfriend so that she could be on par with my system!

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA,

​I most definitely want this awesome hardware, simply because it is way more overpowered than my LAPTOP that was given to me as a present 5 YEARS AGO.

My current specs on the laptop is:   CPU: i3-2350M     RAM:  4GB (upgraded to 8GB)    GPU: GT520MX.

​So YEAH I believe you see why I desperately want this ZOTAC little BEAST...

Farewell here from the bottom of the world.

P.S. You guys rule!!!  I only trust products after you guys have approved it, and it works.

I'd mostly be interested in this as an HTPC.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

My mom needs a new computer, it would be great if I get this, so I can give my mom my current desktop! This would make a nice upgrade for me!

The zotac is perfect for PC gaming in the living room. You could run SteamOS or Windows, either way would work great because it's so small and would fit easily in a TV stand.

zbox seem like a good fit for a home media player love to try it out

1. I'm a huge nerd who just can't get enough electronics.

2. I'd like to have a dedicated entertainment system instead of using a laptop.

3. I'd like to try using this system for PC Minecraft.

4. Lastly, I'm totally into small simple systems.

5. Maybe a car install?

Thank you to Linus and Zotac. Really enjoy your YouTube channel.

I would like to have this computer to have connected to my tv and play games off of or use it as my main pc in my room. Maybe even run the steam os on it for some console fun who knows. Id most likely use it as my video rendering mini rig which would be nice to have. 

I'd love a new computer sense mine is getting kinda old right now and it be used greatly for my college class's and some gaming :)

Hi, i'm Tom. I would love if i get this really cool PC. I have never been able to get a good experience out of my laptop. A powerful enough PC which is so small and compact would be a dead on.

As much as i would love to win this, i would like you to know that your videos are really great Linus :D. keep up your work, except that dildo racing, don't keep that up.