Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My girlfriend wants to start PC gaming again but hasn't got much room for a traditional tower pc. So a small compact gaming pc like this would be ideal for her to be able to fit onto a desk along with a monitor.

Or it would be awesome to sit in my lounge plugged into my tv so can bring back the social aspect of gaming with friends but on a decent powered system.

I would use it for a super clean setup where a mini itx system is too big.

It's small, nice looking and it would fit perfectly in my living room.

I'm an artist - this is the perfect size-to-power machine my studio needs!  :)

I'd use this for gaming, because at this point my set up is a laptop and tablet each only running at 1.33 Ghz. I see a real difference becuase the small form factor allows for a lot more variation in a set up. It is likely to sit behund a tv for me.

The zotac system is small, compact, yet a beast. It doesn't take up much space compared to a traditional desktop and certainly still packs a punch.

I want it because my brothers Still play on laptops so I want to give them a descent PC

I need this!!  My 1 year old son has discovered the power button on my mid tower case.  He sits there for hours turning the computer on and off.  Tiny PC means PC mounted to the monitor!!

this would be an awesome upgrade from my asus laptop that ive been running for the past few years and would also make a great add on to my entertainment system such a compact size would work out perfectly

Definitely want one. I use mostly laptops and have keyboard/screen setups to plug into. This would make a great little gaming station.

I'm interested in the ZBOX due to its fast performance in an extremely small enclosure. I think it would make an pretty cool SteamOS HTPC...

Tony T

I love the Zbox Magnus for how small it is compared to a normal computer, I all so love that it has a Getz 980 witch makes it pretty awesome for gaming compared to my rig. I think that because the Zbox is so small it whould be great for LAN parties compared to a normal desktop. Together I think the Zbox Magnus is a awesome computer for such a small one. It would be awesome to have.

O.o This is just perfect to play around, just for testing purposes i mean but still pretty damn powerfull for a tiny gaming pc go go Zotac :D

I would use this PC as a home media center for streaming music, movies, and games to my living room television.

I'm in the market for my first gaming pc, and I've had my eye on the 960 for 1080p gaming. Plus, I'm a student, so saving that money would be amazing.

I like how you can hide it behind a TV and use it as an HTPC.

That interest me about the ZBOX is the fact that I already have one! Specifically, I own the ZBOX nano AD12. The original intention of my nano was to serve as a HTPC. It's great but it is very obvious show its age, despite the small upgrades I've given it. For the most part, it is being used as a sort of home server.

The MAGNUS would be a great upgrade, something that I've been planning for quite some time. Both the MAGNUS and nano feature USB 3.0, meaning I can have a USB 3.0 Blu-ray player along with several external drives connected. Bluetooth is great when I want to use a Bluetooth remote, and the IR reciever is good for phones with an IR blaster, though it was tricky getting the IR blaster on my phone to work with my nano. The fact that the MAGNUS features a GTX 960 means that I can play some games on it in my living room, rather than by In-Home Streaming.

i've always used really big PCs.

But now that these really small PCs like the zbox magnus have advanced to be really good.

well lets just say that they have caught my eye and now i'm seriously considering buying one!

It would be awesome to win this! Thank you for this amazing giveaway!