Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hope your voice gets better and you don't die on us...I still want to see the end of scrapyard wars. But seriously you need to take care of yourself Linus :)

I'm interested as a student who goes to University far from home, having a machine capable of running my CS Assignments and play some games on the off chance I have time is really attractive. Especially because it's not really feasible bringing a huge tower back and forth every term.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

My GF is always complaining that PCs are too big but she could use something better than her old laptop.

I want a more portable gaming computer that I can bring on the plane: I have all the peripherals that I Need wherever I go, but the computer is the problem

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

It's tiny!!!!

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

I'd love this machine for many uses. I'm currently only running one main machine and a work machine, I'd love to have something as portable and as strong as this. Currently I only have a portal barebones acer laptop, that's extremely unreliable and insanely slow. I'd love to have the freedom and portability with a machine this awesome. I'm also in school and can't afford something as nice as this, so that'd be great, especially since I'm starting a co-op position in the I.T. field in 2 months, I'd love to have something as reliable as this to bring around.

The idea is really cool and I think they shud push it further. It would be awesome to have a computer that small. And it looks neat.

Gl guys. (Hope I win though)

I would like the ZBox to game in my living room as well as to cope with the fact my desktop is becoming outdated.

I am interested in it because it is so portable. No more lugging around my Mastercase to LAN parties.

Most people would use it for gaming, some of them as a media center. I don't say, I wouldn't use it for gaming, but games I would play on it would be created by myself. I'm a young developer, who needs some more hardware to play with, to make his games even better and Zotac Magnus EN970 would be perfect for this, since I live in a small room and don't have any place for second PC.

Perfect replacement for my media-pc and couche-gaming.

After waiting five long years for the release of Fallout 4 I discovered that my current PC (a laptop) cannot come close to running the game, very disappointing. I don't have the funds to put a whole build together a whole new build so getting the Zotac would be a life saver! It would fit perfectly on my dorm room desk unlike a traditional tower!

I would like this because I currently am running my games from a laptop and simply do not have to space for a big desktop PC.

Small form factor gaming pc's are awesome because they let you have a clean desktop and more room for your legs under a table

Well my rig is about 5 years old now and I was thinking about updating in the near future.

I was actually looking to build me a Mini ITX rig because I would like the possibility to just take it from my desk and hook it up to my TV connect some controllers and have a nice gaming session with some friends.

However this little guy might just do the trick and would be way smaller than my ITX build anyway.

So why not give it a try...

In case I win, this box goes to my brother, who's lacking a pc (the one he had broke) and is too young to bother on the cable clutter an atx tower has.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

i like cause its cute and small and i can throw it in my backback and bike to my friends house withiut breaking my back

I am always in desperate need of space on a desk because of the floor in my room and buying the poor desk size(no room for a desktop) I am now limited to using one thing- a laptop! Yes the painstakingly pain of having to use a MacBook as my main driver, oh the humanities. But having a small enough rig so I can fit it on my desk without having to put on the floor which there is basically none. Please let my pain stop (MacBooks aren't the best for photo editing ;)).

if that tiny PC has a better graphics card than mine (Quadro FX 3700)

who says that size does not matter, here is the proof a lot of power on a compact and beautiful desing, the Zotac is what my tiny desktop needs

It would be awesome to win this, it'd be a great gift for my brother. His laptop is getting pretty old and falling apart. So, this would be a great christmas gift for him. Also, I love this size of it. Really shows how far we've come with technology.