Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The reason why I would love to have the Zotac Zbox, so I can connect it to my TV and play Falout 4 in my front room rather than on my desktop pc.

Hello, what makes me interested in a ZBOX is that I've been in college most of my years and have given up gaming to pursue those goals, yet I still have that passion for gaming in me. I wanted to enter for a chance to win a gaming pc so that I can play with friends and to not feel left out at  the games that need high performance pcs, yet i never had the money to buy :D. So yup almost done  then gamer for life!

I really like the ZBOX because of its small dimensions. So if i want to head over to a LAN party I just have to pack this little guy, keyboard, mouse and monitior and I'm ready to go and start gaming.

It's a really cool product.

I would like to win it because i could build it to my tv and it would look stealth.

Something i couldn't do with a normal PC. 

Add some controllers, wireless keyboard and a mouse and have an awesome light-gaming setup.

A very fine giveaway from you guys.

-Rauno

I would like to win Zbox !!! becauseI need a new computer and think it is perfect for my needs

Because twins!

We are having to downsize everything to keep stuff out of reach of my little 19 month old monsters! They just keep getting bigger and cleverer!

The size of course is absolutely mental, being such a powerhouse in a small space. I'd love to have one as a media PC as I'm very keen to try out Steam in-home streaming with their new controller. It'd also be useful as a HTPC for watching films. :v

That box is basically a minified version of my current computer which would make an awesome LAN party machine. I just got to be careful that nobody steals it :P

I love the smaller form factor compared to a regular desktop. It's portable and powerful (imo) for its size.

My current desktop is pretty out of date. The ZBOX is more powerful than my old athlon dual core. But most of all I won't feel soo bad when I leave my computer on at night streaming netflix. Ill have a fairly powerful desktop that I can mount to the back of a monitor that doubles as an htpc.

I would give this machine to my brother if i win. He has been needing a new pc and this would be great for him.

This PC could replace my current workstation. I need a mini pc for 1. Low power consumption (since it also acts as a plex media server - I never switch it off) 2. Two 2.5inch drive support in my head means Full Dual boot in Windows and Ubuntu (without worrying about Grub spoiling the MBR). 3. Kick ass graphics going to be pretty damn handy in gaming. 4. This lets me retire my core2duo system to a powerful pfsense router (not as powered as Linus's 2U system)

So if u see.. one system equals 4 in my head.

Hi! My name is Andrew. And this machine is defenetly much better than my old noteebook for gaming outside the house since I travel a lot. And WOW! I think it's really a great thing!

Its sleek and small which will fit very nicely on my desk! :)

Well, my wife would love this small box as she would have more space on the desk for her sewing machine

I'm in need of new computer and buying some RAM and SSD is way cheaper than the whole new computer.  :D

Just saw the specs of the ZOTAC ZBox.

For someone who frequently moves between places of work and holidays and needs a proper performance PC at his disposal, this miniPC is a dream come true. You can easily move it around and resume your work. Unlike the bulky PCs and the low performing laptops. Thanks Zotac!

Hey ! I wish to win the Zotac ZBOX mostly for gaming also so i can finally have a chance to play with my friends more requiring games ( i got BF3 and ARMA2 that i cant play or can on 2-9FPS) also cause its really compact would make more room for stuff on my desk. By getting the ZBOX i can use my current PC too run some small servers for me and friends.Tnx for reading with love ~Branko #FuriousBone

I really want this little beast.. I don't even have a computer. This thing sounds amazing!

Well i am pretty new to Linus tech tips, so hi guys :) 

I work as a tier 1 IT-Support manager and work from my computer at the office most of the day.

Unfortunately i dont have the heftiest of rigs at my office, and this some times shows. So this would be a welcome change. Plus it would look sleek and minimalistic witch adds to the professionalism of my office. And if that isnt enough; i could easily take this home with me for the weekend if i wanted to play some games. Awesome machine

I would like it as it would be great for my tv with my other consoles and its more powerful then my mail desktop