Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I could take this much more easily to my friends and play games. Hehe

I would like this because this pc would be a great addition to my laptop because I can take this to college, borrow a monitor and play games on my down time between classes.

I'm interested in the ZBox Magnus because it is small enough for me to secure to the underside of a table. Combined with a slim monitor and compact keyboard, it could make for a slick minimalist setup.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

I'll love to participate, after the video of that pc, I've started to think it was really cool, but can't affort it so haha, only dreams :D

Looks cool, sounds great! Thanks to Zotac for this awesome giveaway!

I want it because I think it represents the future of computers, small and powerful devices that fit every need.

would put it next to my TV instead of as a big destop :wub: 

Great thing about this is that they made it so small

I'm a student i live in a small apartment and i love to play games but i don't have money to buy a gaming laptop so Zotac ZBOX would fit my needs perfectly.

It would be an awesome living room pc under the television, right next to my SNES :D

I wanna make it to a steam machine because it's so small and powerfull that it can run a lot of high-end games.

I got the parts for fillig the barebones kit here so i can finally use them for sth :D And the specs arent bad too.

It would be nice to have a powerful computer because I normally don't have room for a desktop on my desk

+ it looks really cool.

Hi, my name is David, and i really need a new computer for some music-type work, games, and video editing, i think the box is really small, compact, powerful and practice for my needs, my actual pc can't handle the work i need to do on it, and sometimes i really want to play some video games but i can't, so even if the box isn't super powerful, i think it is suited for someone like me.

This thing is what I need right now...

something powerful and small to put in my dorm room so that I don't have to make the 4+ hours daily trip just to make use of a more powerful computer...

Would make a great HTPC that I would mount behind the TV making everything look nice and clean. Zotac has really been innovating in the small form factor space, even way before the concept of Steam Machines were a thing and they excel at doing so.

Seems like a great console replacement! 

I have a friend woth a computer that is absolute crap. I'm honestly amazed he can play anything on it at all. It's 7 years old, doesn't have a dedicated graphics card or internal graphics. He can't afford to buy a new computer, though. If I win, I'm going to give this to him.

One of the biggest problems he has is how immobile high end computers are. Even consoles are hard to move. This computer, on the other hand, is pretty potent while still maintaining its girly figure ;).

Its a nice solution for a full power portable PC, I use a lapop as my main PC just because every now and then I need to take my computer with me, where as most the time i will be sitting on a desk. With this design i have no problem with putting it in to a bag to take with me and it will be taking up less space as where i head will have spare peripherals, its also nice to fit next to a TV to watch a movie or show stay quite and not get int he way.

I would like this as a nice HTPC thats small compact and quiet but can do 4k at 60hz on my 4k tv with that 960

This would make a perfect media station for my TV.

Playing PC Games on the TV, yes please ^^

Even if that doesn't work out as I expect it to I also have some other ideas too. :)

I could really use it for maybe an OP steam machine or just use it for some lite gaming until I build a desktop.

Probably good for my father small and funcional small works