Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Autore Keyboard keyboard is my favourite because of it's simplistic, no frills, design and the Cherry MX brown switches would be a HUGE improvement over the rubber dome keyboard that I have now.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666

Storage:Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, (2 x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280, Western Digital - Green 4TB 3.5" 5900RPM

PSU: Corsair - 760W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: LG W2261 @ 1080p 60Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 600MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 RAM: 3x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: Diamond/S3 Viper II Z200 32MB Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: 120GB WD HDD limited to 32GB because BIOS support. Sound Card: Aztech 2320 Display: Highscreen CRT monitor @ 800x600@200Hz Cooling: Stock heatsinkfan OS: Windows Millenium Edition

The keyboard is my favorite item because I am working on building a new, clean workstation, and a sleek, black keyboard would look great along with the other peripherals!

:o  :o  :o I like all of it. the whole setup is amazing. Im building my first gaming pc and it would be a nice addition to it. thanks for the giveaway guys your awesome.

:)  :)  :o

i like the  Feenix Aria Headset because it has a very premium feel as described in the video and because the sound quality coming from the headset must sound amazing.

Those headphones are definitely my favorite. Gotta love that wood finish on the beafy looking ear cups. I'm more curious what they sound like though...

~meOw! Σ:3

Personally I think the headphones look truly badass, because the color of them are just perfect and they dont look like the kinds that just have LEDs all over. hope i win :P

The Dimora mouse pad looks amazing with the border and the subtle logo at the top. The Autore keyboard design keeps it simple and still make it beautiful. Also, its Cherry switches

I really like the Autore Keyboard, as it looks like it has a premium finish, and I appreciate the aesthetic of the dark lettering on the key caps. It would be incredible to win this giveaway!

Well, my salt level is pretty high atm - i didn't get into Overwatch beta. Now, that sweet Feenix Autore mechanical keyboard might set the balance of salt level back to normal. I like the design of the keys and layout. I also use F1-F4 keys a lot and these are in exact same spot as they are on my membrane keyboard. Hey and no RGB trance party, that's even better.

Thanks for giveaway.

I really like the Dimora Mousepad because i probably wont have to use tape to secure it to my slippery glass desk like i do my current one. But that keyboard looks nice as well.

50494536622.png

My favorite Feenix product is the Autore. It is very sleek, I favor Cherry MX Brown switches and I love the elegant design. The gold plating running the width of the chassis is a good design and I enjoy the extra durability. Looks to be a great product really excited to see it in action!

Feenix looks like a quality company that will be seeing my face for awhile!