Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would love to win this giveaway because these things look beautiful especially the headphones and that would go great with my setup plus the quality is amazing

i really like that mouse pad it would look good next to my roccat gear instead of this cheap 5 dollar mouse pad trying to use an high dpi setting on an thin mouse pad sucks

Their products look amazing af, I really need a mouse pad tho lol, thanks feenix for the giveaway!!!

the Autore keyboard is definitely my favourite. The clean design and unique color and finish, really stands out from the rest

erm, because the Feenix Autore keyboard because it would shit on the rubber dome switch one i am currently using. and their stuff looks pretty amazing compared to the other keyboards i've seen.

n ix Autore

My favorite one is the Feenix Aria Headset, because it has a nice sleek design and looks extremely comfortable. Definitely would be something to replace my beats for gaming :P

The headphones are gorgeous! They look incredibly well crafted and I'm all about that mic clip + the wood design.

Santa macarena de bill joe.

I have to say that i can't afford any of the luxurious gaming peripherals of feenix, but they look awesome. Only with the mouse i will be happy, cause i don't have any gaming mouse for my first and new gaming laptop an MSI Apache GE72. To be honest i don't have any gaming accessories to use with my PC. But the looks of this gaming peripherals, especially the Aria headset with japanese pine wood, are delicious. When i have money i will bought at least one. 

If my english is bad is because i am Mexican. Ahuevo triunfo el mal. 

Your mouse helped me secure some pretty nasty CSGO flick shots. Big fan.

Re:Please make me win Linus............big fan of both you and feenix and the fenix apparel would fit perfectly on my desk and would love a upgrade

This headset looks super nice and I would LOVE to use it as I am in need of an awesome headset for my new rig!!! Thanks for the giveaway LTT and Feenix!!

Overall design of Feenix products is outstanding for my taste in comparison to any other PC peripherals industry. 

Premium finish and stealthy design features truly set them apart from others.

Golden backplate of Feenix Autore Keyboard is quite an eye catcher for me. Works the design well with their stealthy-legend-keycaps. 

I would love to see company such as Feenix grow and expand the line up of their products to let people have some quality craftsmanship in their hands.

Proud comment from Feenix about their products; "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful" makes me wanna give their products a try.

I'd love a Feenix Autore Keyboard; especially with gold-plated cherry mx browns! It's so beautifully built.

I love the keyboard. Awesome design and great functionality. No unnecessary blingbling :P

The Nascita is one sweet mouse. Love the design and feel of this mouse. More importantly to me is the metal weighted scroll wheel offering more control. Most gaming mice have fairly crappy scroll wheels. This is a truely high end gaming mouse and well prices for what it offers. Would really love to have one and review on my growing Youtube channel.

Hello, I would enjoy having that headset as mine is starting to wear and is not the best in the first place. That headset looks like it is of great quality with a nice wood-type cover, along with nice cushions for around your ear. Thank you for reading!

Just a simple man who enjoys gaming. 

My favourite is the keyboard, the cherry brown switches are awesome and I really like the sleek design.