Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Autore Keyboard grabbed my attention because of its simple but modern looks, unlike every gaming keyboard ever.

LOL LIMEWIRE

Amazing giveaway once again! Every product is good. but DAT all black keyboard is so sexy!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Wow great items to win ^-^ this would really make my Holidays! 

An oportunity to participate somewhere and get a free actually good prize is amazing! Count me in! :P

All of the products look amaizing! Even if i dont win i will definetley buy the keyboard and mouse!

Them headphones look insane. I'm due for an upgrade now, my G35s are falling apart.

All these Feenix products look amazing!

Im still using ball sensored mouse on my new gaming setup! no money in my budget for a new mouse! i would love to have that mouse!

I think the Aria headset is the best because it looks so cool with the wooden sound chambers  :)

Not only are the headohones sexy... But they'll also match with my desk and wooden floor :D !

Hi, i also wanna to win the headset.

I think, its the best Product of Feenix, because it looks awsome :D

I just think they all look good in general they go with just about everything including my monitor 

The Feenix Autore Keyboard looks so sleek with the all black look to it, my favorite piece from them!

That keyboard is frickin' clean and elegant!

Hello, this might be a late entry but I'll push my luck. I would like to get the Feenix keyboad because I have a DELL one. It is a brick and is a gaming nightmare. Feenix specs and Linus' quick review on it makes me want to have them. However, I don't know where to purchase them. So choose me as a winner plox.

That mouse looks gorgeous, and the cans on the headphones match the sleek styling of their other gear so well.

Also I recently got an M65, and am so disappointed with it :( Just uncomfy

<3

Oh god I hope I'm not too late.. I don't have any experience with these products whatsoever so I can't really say which is my favourite, but the mouse pad looks sick and I need one.. Like badly.. :D The headset would be nice to get too.

P.S. Loving ya videos LMG!

Hi, I would really like to win, because my gaming peripherals haven't aged too well and I REALLY need a new gaming mouse. The Feenix products look really nice and "premium".

Hoping this is still on. I didnt read the comments already so I hope its still on. I had no internet for a while, so thats why I only just saw this. Would love to be picked out on this. <3 LMG :)

I like Feenix Nascita because I don't have to install drivers thanks to mini display on the mouse and it's water resistant. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I really need some new computer peripherals, I really like the look of the Feenix Aria Headset and would love to be worthy enough to own a pair of them.

Feenix really knows how to make a product look good, aesthetics and all!

Love both of you guys!