Feenix Collection Giveaway

It would be so cool to win. And by the way, Linus, I actually live near you!

It's so difficult to pick a favorite. There's just so much quality in regards to both form and function with these premium products!

The Aria, Autore, Nascita, and Dimora--all amazing. If I had to pick a favorite, I would pick the Dimora. It looks like it belongs on an executive's desk! Most desk mats are either too plain or too gamer-centrically decorated. This one, placed on a desk, means business.

I actually looked to see what Dimora means in Italian. It's a place in which you stay. It could be your home, or a mansion and I would like this Dimora to reside on my desk with its accompanying peripherals SO MUCH.

A big thank you to Linus Tech Tips and Feenix for having this promotional giveaway! Good luck everyone!

[still really hopes I win]

If I were to be one of the lucky winners I would like to have the mouse pad, because I have a really crappy old mousepad that sucks for gaming and general use. (but if the mouse pad isn't available  I would like the keyboard, with cherry mx blue switches if that's an option for switches, if blue isn't an option than I would like the reds please). The reason I would like a keyboard is because I have a crap membrane keyboard. 

The aria is my favourite, simply because of their look and apparent quality.

The headphones are a great fashion statement along with the great audio quality they possess. I'd like those if i were to win, Thanks for hosting this giveaway both Feenix and Linus : D

The Aria is truly a thing of beauty. I would be honored to wear that headset. To score all 4 items would be........ amazeballs.

I like the Keyboard because I actually have it and it is amazing for gaming, working, and everything, and it is also very badass.

The Autore is my favourite, because it's simple and unbusy look makes it great for matching most set ups, it is what it is and isn't trying to look futuristic with crazy designs and flashy lights. A great simple keyboard design made with premium parts.

I would love to have my first mechanical keyboard! Right now I am using a $15 bestbuy keyboard. Help me ascend :)

I like the Feenix Head aria headphone mainly because apart from playing videos games, watching YouTube, Netflix (and chill) (On my shitty HP omen) i would be listing to music. (On my HP omen or as i like to call it Garbage). I would like to experience the RICH$$$ captivating quality that only the gods use. Someone such as myself can't even fathom the use of such a magnificent piece of hardware. I'm an idiot to think that one day the gods will bestow upon me with such an artifact that has the power to level a city block. A mere mortal such (i'm using such a lot) as myself can't even muter the name of the great headphones. If i or anyone else for that matter says the name of the scared headphones they will be smited by the gods. Ever since i was the age of 1 i prayed to the gods asking "Oh great ones why haven't you blessed me with these magnificent headphones." They replied with "You are not ready my son for the power is to great for any mere mortal to handle." After many years of training i feel as if i'm ready to carry the fabled artifact with confidence and pride. That's why i like these headphones.

P.S hopefully i'm not late and i have a chance.     

Please select me Linus.......well i know that i am very late here but please i really want some computer accessories i have a 2000 era setup and you must know how awkward it feels to have that please that collection would be a great help to improve some of my experience i am a big fan and watch every of your videos...........probably it is your time to help me please help me give me at least one thing...........Thanks in advance 

I've got to say that the Feenix Aria Headset is my favourite! That Japanese Pine just looks really darn pretty.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

cool give away, i really like your videos... (scrap yard wars) and i'm just testing my luck xD, id love to get my hands on these gadgets, since my mouse broke, and i don't have good headphones, or keyboard (kinda sad). 

My Favorite product from Feenix is the Aria because of it's mesmerizing looks and sleek design!

I've made a nice computer so far but recently I have been trying to conger up the cash to get other peripherals and right now I have not seen any good prices at all for anything I like, so anyways that been said, these are some really nice looking peripherals, I would love to have these.

Hey LTT and/or Feenix,

Pacific here, entering the Feenix peripherals giveaway. Honestly, I'm surprised simply by the quality of the peripherals. Everything is simple and straightforward, (and may I say the Japanese Pinewood looks stunning on those headphones). The keyboard looks great, and the Cherry MX Brown switches will definitely feel great too. The mouse pad looks AMAZING! It's probably the most attractive mouse pad I've seen for quite some time. The mouse looks comfortable and ergonomic, and I think it would definitely be quite the upgrade from my current mouse. Overall, I have to say my favorite peripheral in this giveaway is the Headset. Thanks for taking the time to consider me in this contest!

-Pacific

Feenix:is amazing with the amazing client keyboard and the persise mouse the astonishing lights on the so awesome sound and surround sound headphones the amazing mouse pad so cool and details and comfortable pad.OVERALL I WOULD LOVE IT SUCH A GREAT COLLECTION!!!!!

I like the industrial design keyboard but still any one those prices are acceptable

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Feel like a complete noob for not doing this earlier, but would love to win, the craftsmanship looks superb. Would be real nice if I won! :D

I have been long waited for that professional look mouse and elegant design keyboard!! Surely want one!! Thanks!!

I would love to win because I love feenix products. There keyboard with brown switches is my favorite. I would also love to win because I have a $2000 computer but have the shittest peripherals known to man. Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

I would love to win this giveaway because these things look beautiful especially the headphones and that would go great with my setup plus the quality is amazing