Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hm thanks for this oportunity As alwayz Feenix. Great comunity you are and great sellers . Last year bought a mouse from u trustable traders. And i realy need that keyboard or mouse pad . You guyz are great thanks !!!

I think de headphone looks amazing with that wood finish on the earpahts, the keyboard looks like a normal keyboard it didn't had a wood finish so it is no the most special keyboard, the mouse is a very good mouse i think, it looks that it has some nice arganomics. the mouse path have some premium feelings i like it.

I hope i win this awsome give away
My english isn't that good

I am from the netherlands.

-Fyroinum

I have never tried Feenix products, but they all look amazing.  I especially love the look of the headset with the Japanese pine and from the description, they should sound awesome!

My favorite would be the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it uses Cherry MX Brown switches.

Just love the looks of all these, but that keyboard just seems too perfect for it to even be in the same room as my pc

Thanks for the give away guys

I would love to win these

I really like the headset, the wood on them looks freakin amazing and my other headset died. They also look big enough for my ears

Dat headset doe... Such pretty, many class. Wow. 

On a serious note, those look so very comfortable. I'd love to have them on my desk. <3

Deffo the headset, it is about time a company made a hedset that can actually deliver on the sound front. My Corsair h2100 just fall short on this front. Would love to have a pair :) 

Just Discovered this classic brand products.....and wow...the Autore Keyboards are so elegant, classic, 'the dream mechanincal'....Im waiting for the Vitesse Series...so curious...my favourite product was the Autore Mechanical Keyboard..just became my dream keyboard....just because of its elegance and simplicity....thanks to share..thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

i like the Aria, their premium design shows that they have a lot to offer. i love how the cables are detachable for easy cable managing and that its braided! this should easily go under one of LTT's next headphone review, i think the editors of LTT would love editing videos with quality sound from the Aria

I like the Keyboard because i want a new one for Christmas, and this is much better than my current Microsoft standard one. All the other stuff looks cool too 

That mousepad looks real slick. It's like a really dark painting with a nice frame. Modern art at its finest.

The Autore keyboard for its clean design and mechanical keys.

Hi! I know I'm new on the forum (YT sub since last summer), but what the hell let's give it a try! :unsure:

I'd love to have the Autore keyboard because who are we kidding? It's a mechanical keyboard.

Thanks for this great giveaway, good luck eveyone!

The Fenix Aria headset looks extremely high quality with that classy wood finish.

I would say the Autore keyboard because it is such a sleek and clean look that you don't find on a lot of keyboards