Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like that the keys' label are kind of hidden on the keyboard

Good luck to everyone:)

I like the keyboard best as it has Cherry MX Browns, my personal favourite switch

Wow! Incredible giveaway. Feenix products are one hell of a piece of design!

I have to say, I am in LOVE with that keyboard. Beautiful design and high quality cherry MX keys. I would definitely use these peripherals because I am about to start my 1st semester in college.  :D

I liek teh Headphones becuase, headphones, there great. Good lcuk to yall, let the games begin

Love the Dimora, first time I've ever seen a company stylize and put thought into the look of a mouse pad.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 XX Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer XX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory XX GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II XX Case: Phanteks Evolve ATX XX Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ; Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD; Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB HDD XX PSU: Thermaltake SMART 550W 80+ Bronze 

Favorite Feenix product is the Dimora mousepad. Gotta love that matte finish!

Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway.

My friend has the Dimora mouse pad and it is absolutely SEXY ive always wanted products from Feenix but im poor and cant afford it lol HOPE I WIN THOUGH 

all of it looks awesome... the mouse keyboard mouse-pad specially the headset

wooden headset how doesn't like it   ;)  ;)  ;)

I want the mouse really bad it looks cool but that keyboard doe 

I do have to say that the wood on the headphones is very nice!

The those feenix headphones seam pretty sweet although maybe its something you can only see when you actually have them i don't see how the Japanese wood is different.

Love the look of that headset, and would love to get to feel it and hear it!

Hope I win! :)

You want to know which Feenix product is my personal favorite?

The Aria, not only does it have a frequency response that goes lower than my life achievements, but just look at that wood! (kappa).

The Nascita, 8200 dpi laser sensor? 1ms response? yes please! However, could use some more programmable buttons, but I understand the minimalist look.

The Autore, Cherry MX Brown? Perfect. 2001: A Space Odyssey design? Perfect. Doesn't have backlighting though, but again, minimalist look.

The Dimora, It's a mouse mat... but a beautiful one at that! Feenix have created the most beautiful mouse mat I have ever seen. And it's not too big (or small, kappa), which is perfect.

So, my favorite?

All of them. However my mouse broke last week and i'm currently using a HP mouse that cost around £2. (It hurts, so much.) 

Feenix, you have impressed me with your products, well done.

Is it possible to say I like all their products? I am a big fan of the simplistic modern look, which they nail. I'd have to say I like the Feenix Aria headset the most. Looks amazing and has a nice elegance to it.

Corsair Vengeance C70 Black | MSI Z77A-G45 | i7-3770k @ 4.4 GHz 1.25v | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline@1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming | Corsair CX500 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung PM851 250GB | Antech KÜHLER| Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Logitech G502

Really liking that headset, looks very classy.

Good luck to everyone!

I'd love the Aria headset. I'm currently on the market for a headset that can be used for gaming as well as for online meetings at work. This would be so awesome to have since I won't need two different headsets, as it has the specs for gaming and audio and the look of something that isn't for a three year old :P I was just hired recently at my current place of work, please help me celebrate! ~shpl0rgs

Definitely think the headphones are the pick of the bunch - they look amazing!

I love the Aria headset because they're the most comfortable and gorgeously designed pair of cans on the market :D