Feenix Collection Giveaway

Honestly Feenix has an excellent vision as to what quality peripherals should be. As far as my favorite product though Id have to say their Aria Headphones. They not only look gorgeous but also perform equally as well. I had an opportunity to listen to them and WOW was I blown away.

I'm digging that headset.

Real wood?  Not just on the cans, IYKWIMAITYD.

When you flirt with Death, you run the risk that Death has something more serious in mind.

CCIE #4206

I personally like the keyboard the most it's slick clean and the cherry mx keys is the icing on the cake

WOW those things are really looking nice i think it would be nice to have some kit for gaming anytime haha

I really cant write in english xD just understand and talk but i love ur vids linus hehe 

German:

Tolle sachen wäre cool auch mal was anständiges zu haben zum gaming

deine videos haben mir schon sehr oft geholfen ;) wäre geil des zeug mal auf meinem schreibtisch zu sehen :P

I honestly love all their products, but the keyboard is really clean and minimal which i like.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I'm building a new computer for my brother and this would be absolutely amazing to go along with it.  that keyboard is my favorite. Good lucky everyone!

That Autore keyboard looks clean and matches my all black theme im going for.

I like the keyboard most, because it is a mechanical keyboard which is also really stealth looking.

my favorite is Aria Headset, it looks awesome!!!

I would have to say the Nascita because of the bigger design and being completely driverless with still being fully custimizable.

i really love Aria headset, it looks so elegant  and nice touch with the pinewood ftw
just to make something more interesting, my Steam nickname is ARiA ;)

Fabulous giveaway!

My favourite Feenix product is the Autore because its sleek design thats nice to type with and has nice design and keys.

Good Luck to Everyone!

I can't bare to look at expensive

things I want anymore.

The headphones look really nice  the wood is deffernt.

Seeing how Feenix takes very high quality components and assembles them in such great looking hardware is awesome, I love the look on pretty much any of their products but find the wood finish on the headphones the most exciting. I'd love to call hardware like this my own soon!

I would really like a keyboard really hard to play without ghosting

I love the design of the headset, it looks extremely well made and comfortable. The mouse also a great in combination with the mouse pad. All the products look amazing.

Love your Youtube Shows!  You guys have the best tech channel on the internet.  Would love to get this setup since I am now living in the Philippines and being a Computer hardware is WAY overpriced here.  (Job moved me here from the USA)  Feelix makes some amazing hardware.  I have used one of there mice before.