Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would most be interested in their professional looking mouse pad. Most good mouse pads look like they were made for 15 year olds.

I love the Headset, it has the great big cushions i love and sound quality i desire,  plus i dont have a head set soooo yeah

I really want anyone of these!! The headphones look sick! And the key board nice and simple just the way it should be!! Excellent looking products! I'd love one to uses while working through uni assignments! :) I'll hit up the feenix twitter page too! Cheers Linus media group! And thank you feenix!

I doubt I'll stop using my Sennheiser HD600s and Steelseries QCK + so the keyboard would be my favourite as I'm still using membrane.

My favorite product is the Aria Headset. The pinewood separates itself from any product I've seen. Also the pinewood gives it a very classy look to a gaming headset! Good luck everyone! I really hope I win. I need an upgrade to my mouse! Lastly I like how their products are Mac OSX compatible. Giving us Mac gamers some options! 

My favorite is the FEENIX ARIA it looks awesome with beveled aluminum casing and the acoustic chamber is made with japanese pinewood and have a logo engraving it really looks awesome  :D:)  :D  :)

I absolutely love all the peripherals, and it's really a toss-up between the keyboard and the headphones.  I love a good simplistic, yet elegant mechanical keyboard, and the headphones are absolutely gorgeous.  I love listening to music while I game, and they would let me do that in style for sure.  Thanks for the opportunity!

the keyboard is what i like most. it looks almost exactly like a ducky-keyboard.

I really like the headphones.

The wood looks just so nice in combination with the metal.

Now that I have seen it, I want it so bad you don't even know.

I am very curious what it's like to use my computer with such High end peripherals. I always want to know what ist's like to use mechanical keyboards but i can't effort this amount of money at the moment so i hope that i can win this competition.

The keyboard is my favorite, I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard! <3

The wood on those headphones looks really nice and smooth. They do seem a bit bulky but for some people, such as me, that sort of look is appealing. Overall a great pair of headphones. Good job Feenix :)

I have to say that the feenix aria headset is my favourite due to its unbelievable sound quality

I like the headset the most because the wooden part looks beautiful.

i dont know which one is the best considering i have never used their products before, but the headset looks pretty cool.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard, due to it's minimalist yet elegant design, and oh boy those silk screened key caps look calm and awesome. And this will be my first mechanical keyboard, if ever.  ;)  :D  :)

Which is my favourite? I don't know because I dont have any. Those headphones are definitely the most interesting one.

I would love to win this giveaway :)

Thanks for doing this!

My favourite is definitely the autore, it's got everything I love about my Das Keyboard 4C Professional, but those black printed keycaps make it next level.
If I'd seen it when I bought my 4C, even though I was looking for a 10-keyless, I likely would've gotten it instead. A beautiful keyboard, and BROWNS! Browns always win. 

Going to have to go with the big hard mouse pad, no homo.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Love the smooth clean look of the series. The mousepad is my favorit. It would be an awesome set to win.

Damn those headphones look sexy. Keyboard isn't looking too bad either.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze