Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard because it's not a Super Gaming RGB LED backlit with built in sonar and a Doritos dispenser keyboard.

Hello!

My favorite product, from the Feenix Collection, is hands down the Autore! The minimalist look with the matt finish and discrete key print, is really something i would like sitting on my desk. So pretty.

/Dennis

Woop. I'd say the keyboard looks pretty sweet. I'm rocking a Blues switch but I think Browns would also be nice -- people in my room can't stand with the clackyness of my Blues keyboard.

Love that super clean stealthy aesthetic! Cherry MX brown switches are the best in my opinion - Ugh, now I want that keyboard!

I really like the mouse pad, I have better gear than this (no mouse pad though..), so I'm going to give this to my brother as a extra christmas present (granted i win)

Dat mouse & mouse-pad combo! Just because I personally Love the aesthetics, especially the dimora! if win, I plan to route a space in my desktop surface to accommodate the pad, making it flush with the surface. 
I do feel a bit bad for applying to this give away as my role on the LTT forum and social media, is mainly that of the "lurker", and so I have not contributed as much to the community as I would have liked, in order to feel that i should get a give away.
Do love all the content, and never miss the chance to watch each new days video (except sometimes the wan show, due to its duration not mixing well with my studies (and wife would hate me more)).
Thank you for the chance with this give away and thank you for keeping up supplying my lunch break fix in form of excellent video content.

Kind regards

-Karl

My favourite Feenix product would have to be the Aria headset because of the design and the build quality.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

Hi Linus and Feenix,

I think the Feenix Aria is the most interresting product since it is a very premium looking/feeling headset.

Greetings,

Danny Nelis A.K.A. Gluzz

That Aria headset because it looks mintttt  :rolleyes:

Well i have never won a giveaway,but maybe this is my chance?!

I game on a wireless logitech M235 and its getting quite unresponsive so i would appreciate a new Feenix mouse :3

I LOVE the headphones the most, just beautifully made, the whole set up would look beautiful with my new hackintosh build I'm putting together next week!

I wub those headphones... why?

They just look stunning and i have like $20 headphones and these would be an awesome upgrade and everything together in one bundle is

just... just...

SEXY AF  :wub:

oh shit waddup heres some specs

CPU i5 6600K MOBO ASUS Z170 Sabertooth Mark 1 RAM GSkill RipjawsV GPU Nvidia GTX 1070 PSU Seasonic S12II-620

COOLER Corsair H100i V2 CASE NZXT H440 HDD WD 1TB Caviar Blue SSD Samsung 750 PRO 120GB

Very stylish design on all of the products. I'll definitely take them, if you insist.

Great looking products, especially the beast looking headphones and slick mechanical keyboard. Greetings from Malaysia :)

Feenix Autore Keyboard looks real nice and would replace this shitty razer deathstalker keyboard i've had for ages but the headphones look beautiful too.

They look dope af. 

Really clean and simple.

rito plz

The keyboard. Plain and simple, no macro keys mumbo jumbo, super smooth design. I love it.

owls are awesome

I love the keyboard especially the fact that it is wireless it also looks badass

I have never had a Feenix  product so i can't tell you my favorite but i would love to try them out. Entering.

I would love to win this, all my peripherals are pretty much on their last legs xD I would be most interested however in the headset since it is wireless. I have never had a wireless headset and I would like to try one out some day :D