Star Wars Club - A Guide to the Force - Rogue One Story Trailer + Updated Canon Timeline

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

New here?

Been here almost two years. Never seen people going out spoiling big film releases on a scale such as this. Just keep it to yourselves for now!

You guys could maybe wait until the actual scheduled release date of the film, though, maybe? No?

Bah...

Here it was released today so it was a scheduled release.

How would I know when the movie is released in every single country of the world? 

You guys could maybe wait until the actual scheduled release date of the film, though, maybe? No?

Bah...

May be you could just not click on the clearly signposted SPOILER!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

How would I know when the movie is released in every single country of the world?

What country are you in as I thought that UK was getting it first and it's released in UK tommorow?

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

What country are you in as I thought that UK was getting it first and it's released in UK tommorow?

Italy

Italy

Ok that makes sense. B) 

Can you confirm one thing for me their are no Jajja Binks in this are there?

Safety spoiler

I liked the movie, even the ending wasn't too bad and since it's coming from JJ it wasn't expected (looking at you Lost  :angry:).

A big lack of light saber fights though.

R.I.P. Han, although I suspected he was gonna die even before I saw him on screen, I was one of the people who thought Luke was going to be evil so it was a nice surprise.

So Han dies at the end huh?  And is it true that Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

WTF, seriously.. people cant complain about spoilers! 

There were like 2 times where you could back out without being spoilt!

But i have a question for op and others, did it live up to your expectations? just curious as i am not a fan as ive only seen 1-2 movies when i was younger and cant really remember (please dont yell at me to go watch =/ ive been told enough ahahah)

Been here almost two years. Never seen people going out spoiling big film releases on a scale such as this. Just keep it to yourselves for now!

It clearly says spoiler in multiple places.. I mean, you brought this upon yourself.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Please edit your post the quote got rid off the spoiler!!!!

No Jajja

Brilliant I might just watch this now.

-snip-

Okay, we can complain about that one. 

Not believing anyone though, given that the internet likes to fuck with people. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

WTF, seriously.. people cant complain about spoilers! 

There were like 2 times where you could back out without being spoilt!

But i have a question for op and others, did it live up to your expectations? just curious as i am not a fan as ive only seen 1-2 movies when i was younger and cant really remember (please dont yell at me to go watch =/ ive been told enough ahahah)

I liked it, and with the new special effects it really shines.

Definitely worth the ticked even if you are not a fan.

yay

Awesome, thanks :) also, nice spoiler-free post, with double spoiler alerts - i like it! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Awesome, thanks :) also, nice spoiler-free post, with double spoiler alerts - i like it! 

Thank you, didn't want to ruin the movie, so I went with a double alert.

What is the relation between Rey and Luke?

spoiler

Luke is Rey's father.

Sorry @as96 - I didn't mean to be such an ass, it was really bad of me. This movie's been hyped for a long time and I'm pretty volatile when it comes to spoilers. Previous attempts to spoil Star Wars in particular have been met with pretty much non-stop contempt and derision, even on this forum and I just ran with it, I guess. 

You were right to hide it behind a spoiler wall. I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I need to do better.

Would a hug feel better...?

Sorry @as96 - I didn't mean to be such an ass, it was really bad of me. This movie's been hyped for a long time and I'm pretty volatile when it comes to spoilers. Previous attempts to spoil Star Wars in particular have been met with pretty much non-stop contempt and derision, even on this forum and I just ran with it, I guess. 

You were right to hide it behind a spoiler wall. I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I need to do better.

Would a hug feel better...?

No offense taken, don't worry :)

Just watched it, I'd rate it a solid 8/10. Better than the prequels, and I love Ep I and III.

It's a good movie, just needs explaining what happened after Ep VI. And pacing is sometimes so uneven it makes no sense. It's like a fan service to old trilogy, I like it but I hope Ep VIII will be more original  

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

The movie releases on Dec 25th in India 

11231800_561340467368404_324935521231950

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

No offense taken, don't worry :)

not that you spoiled it, but people replying to that qoute are spoiling it, it would be a great deal if you dont say anything at all, i have wait until Dec 25th, understand my problem. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker