Star Wars Club - A Guide to the Force - Rogue One Story Trailer + Updated Canon Timeline

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

Do you know who dave feloni is? Because i don't, i only know Dave Filoni.

The Animators have nothing to do with the story content, they're just animators. The fact that the animation style changed to be more childish and simple should go to show that things aren't the same.

Not to mention that filoni is only a producer, not a writer. He decides if what the Animators do is satisfactory, not the actual story or plot

you clearly have no idea who his or what position or what he's responsible for, hear me when i say this, he was the right hand of Lucas and he is the one leading the whole show. he IS responsible for every little thing you see on screen in clone wars and rebels, down to the canon stuff. as i said disney has jack shit to do with the show's story or its story board. you wouldn't possible know this as you don't follow star wars like i do. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Minor Update : 

As Star Wars: The Force Awakens approaches, it's time to pick a side--the Dark or the Light? And more specifically, which side should your browser be on? Google are now offering their users the chance to add Star Wars customisation their desktops and apps by heading to www.google.com/starwars. Check out this short promo:

Activating one or the other choice will add a variety of Jedi or Sith-powered enhancements to your Google experience. YouTube's progress bars turn into lightsabers, Google Map markers becomes TIE Fighters or Millennium Falcons, Google Translate now includes alien languages, and Gmail showcases Star Wars-themed backgrounds. The company also promises more additions between now and the movie's December 18 release, and settings can be turned off at any time. In any case, it will all deactivate on February 1, 2016.

In a post on his company blog, Clay Bavor, VP of product management at Google, said: "It's a place for fans, by fans, and starting today you can choose the light or the dark side, and then watch your favorite Google apps like Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, Chrome, and many more transform to reflect your path.

"And that's just the beginning. We've got more coming between now and opening night--the Millennium Falcon in all its (virtual reality) glory included, so stay tuned. And we've hidden a few easter eggs, too."

f618bb4844d7b54ec85b6a8cd25571bf.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Neither because the movie is going to bomb!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

M80, even the phantom menace made over a billion dollars

It's going to be literally impossible for this movie to bomb

the movie's already made more money from its merchandise. its already made its half 4 billion dollars which Disney paid to Lucas. and i'm even talking about pre-sales. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Best Trailer i have seen in 30 Years. I hope the Movie will keep that Dark Tone.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Weekly Update (1/12/2015) - Every Friday. - Give the post a recommendation if you found this useful and follow for weekly updates.

PS i was not well last Friday to do so, so creating one today.

Too many The Force Awakens spoilers? Stop them with Star Wars Blocker

Hate all The Force Awakens spoilers? Who doesn't? Between internet fan theories and Mark Hamill's Twitter, it's looking less and less likely that any of us are going to make it to Star Wars 7 spoiler-free. But if you're still fighting the good fight, it just got a whole lot easier thanks to a new Google Chrome extension called the Star Wars Blocker, which (predictably) blocks all Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/star-wars-spoiler-blocker/eleaenmahchceopnpofcookkbbfclokj

This Week's Releases :

YG0DrSt.png  wAvcz57.png

Minor Updates :

Bonus :

Wampa-v3.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Minor Update : From Star Wars Insider 161 

RdUZgDs.jpg

xGpKrhr.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Star Wars Ice Cream is Now an Official Thing

Film promotion takes many forms--including very cold and very sweet. In the final weeks before the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, new Star Wars-themed ice cream has been released.

As reported by Entertainment Weekly, New York-based Ample Hills Creamery have produced two new flavours of ice cream. The Dark Side is made of ultra-dark chocolate ice cream with espresso fudge brownies, cocoa crispies, and white chocolate pearls, while The Light Side consists of bright marshmallow ice cream, with homemade crispie clusters, and a smattering of handmade cocoa crispies.

2973342-icecream.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Oh my God, has anyone here seen the latest episode to Rebels? If you have, please share what you thought about it. I'm dying to discuss it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh my God, has anyone here seen the latest episode to Rebels? If you have, please share what you thought about it. I'm dying to discuss it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

unfortunately, i'll wait until it airs all episode and then binge watch season 2.

those are people who attached the episode in the comments.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Thought it was a really good episode.

With them abducting force-sensitive children; I wonder if they are planning to train them as future inquisitors, or simply going to kill them to prevent future threats to the sith.

Another thing that this episode made clear was that the inquisitors are nowhere near sith level. A properly trained force user with jedi-knight level abilities (Ahsoka) can make short work of them. Which was also great to see for me as an Ahsoka fanboy.

Well, lets just say you can definitely tell it's rated for seven year olds

Well, lets just say you can definitely tell it's rated for seven year olds

it's no different than when it was on CN with clone wars.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

it's no different than when it was on CN with clone wars.

That's why nobody dies the entire episode, and why Ahsoka didn't even try to kill/capture the bad guys, she just let them go. Right, just like the Clone Wars. No difference, except a huge rating difference, which is painfully obvious.

Rebels is a kids show that adults can watch, TCW is an adult show that kids can watch

That's why nobody dies the entire episode, and why Ahsoka didn't even try to kill/capture the bad guys, she just let them go. Right, just like the Clone Wars. No difference, except a huge rating difference, which is painfully obvious.

Rebels is a kids show that adults can watch, TCW is an adult show that kids can watch

you can't expect to kill of the main villain so early in a 22 episode format, jeez. rebels is as much of clone wars, no one dies becasue it's CANON you can't kill of people that easy, 

Clone wars is every much a kids/adult show as rebels is, 

only rebels feels like star wars again, not just lifeless things like in the clone wars. 

and if you dont want to watch it, do not, there's grown ass adults reviewing every episodes, this is star wars, what matters is the characters not the deaths. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

you can't expect to kill of the main villain so early in a 22 episode format, jeez. rebels is as much of clone wars, no one dies becasue it's CANON you can't kill of people that easy, 

Clone wars is every much a kids/adult show as rebels is, 

only rebels feels like star wars again, not just lifeless things like in the clone wars. 

and if you dont want to watch it, do not, there's grown ass adults reviewing every episodes, this is star wars, what matters is the characters not the deaths. 

You obviously don't understand my complaints and criticisms, you're probably clouded by your fanboyism of everything Dave Filoni. Have fun thinking you're watching a legitimate adult TV-show that's has a rating for 7 and under

You obviously don't understand my complaints and criticisms, you're probably clouded by your fanboyism of everything Dave Filoni. Have fun thinking you're watching a legitimate adult TV-show that's has a rating for 7 and under

if ratings matters to you the most, then do not watch it. 

i how ever am watching for the characters in it, the story and the fact its mother Effin star wars again. and it a good way. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Guess what guys?! Yoda is coming back to Rebels! Wahoo!

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-bits-j-j-abrams-30-minute-chat-yoda-back-on-rebels-shadow-stormtroopers/

I hope we see Obi-wan sometime too. I'd be interested in seeing if they will reveal something, even if small, concerning Luke. <33

Thought it was a really good episode.

With them abducting force-sensitive children; I wonder if they are planning to train them as future inquisitors, or simply going to kill them to prevent future threats to the sith.

Another thing that this episode made clear was that the inquisitors are nowhere near sith level. A properly trained force user with jedi-knight level abilities (Ahsoka) can make short work of them. Which was also great to see for me as an Ahsoka fanboy.

I was thinking kill them. It seemed different than last time, but I guess this has become an important part of the story and we will get answers now. I'm hoping it is to eradicate potential Jedi, it would make Ezra (and friends') mission a lot more dire.

When seeing Kanan deal with the Inquisitors I thought they would put up a fight with Ahsoka, but that battle scene revealed just how young Kanan really was when Order 66 was carried out. Definitely a Padawan. And considering his Padawan skills, I don't understand why Ahsoka hasn't taken both Kanan and Ezra into training, or at least help them in their forms or something.

(I'm an Ahsoka fangirl...always a pleasure to meet another fan ;) )

I agree the more adult like tones have been weakened in Rebels, because it is Disney, but it isn't as different to The Clone Wars as you are trying to claim it is. If you compare season one and two of TCWs to Rebels, you can see the similarities in the fact that they both were just starting to get on their feet. The differences we have now do not make the show bad or a "kid's show" (as if that means it can't be great? Avatar: The Last Airbender is a "kid's show"). The Clone Wars treated character death, excluding Clones, very delicately. You didn't see main characters or main villains die left and right, especially not by Jedi hands. While the show's adult tones have been weakened, it hasn't been weakened so much that the show can't captivate and hold older viewers, it just allows a larger young audience as well.

I'm not saying your complaints aren't warranted, but I think you're just sore over The Clone Wars to see Rebels with somewhat unbias. That much is clear by how you word yourself...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

When seeing Kanan deal with the Inquisitors I thought they would put up a fight with Ahsoka, but that battle scene revealed just how young Kanan really was when Order 66 was carried out. Definitely a Padawan. And considering his Padawan skills, I don't understand why Ahsoka hasn't taken both Kanan and Ezra into training, or at least help them in their forms or something.

Ahsoka left the jedi order and she's no fan of that organization. Hence the white sabers...

Regardless of her abilities in the force she probably has no interest in following their traditions by assuming a master-padawan role.

Ahsoka left the jedi order and she's no fan of that organization. Hence the white sabers...

Regardless of her abilities in the force she probably has no interest in following their traditions by assuming a master-padawan role.

She may not have an interest in the previous Jedi order, but it looks like she still believes in the Jedi and the Republic.

hmm... he went into exile for a reason, idk this feels like retconning... 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

hmm... he went into exile for a reason, idk this feels like retconning... 

It will probably be a flash back. Or we'll just get a glimpse of what he's doing, or a "memory/event" told through the narration of someone else. At least, I'm hopeful that is it. If it isn't, I'll just hope they explain it and it is good. lol

Weekly Update (7/12/2015) - Every Friday. - Give the post a recommendation if you found this useful and follow for weekly updates.

This Week's Releases :

R7SvFCH.png

Minor Updates :

Star Wars: The Force Awakens': New Poster Highlights Oscar Isaac’s Poe Dameron

star-wars-7-poster-poe-dameron-411x600.j

Bonus :
aVXNxwd_700b_v3.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker