Is my package not coming today?

spwath

Its 5:30 PM, and my tracking still says this:

post-53826-0-96685700-1442093253.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I doubt USPS actually delivers on a weekend.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

They do, they deliver the mail, so...

and i have gotten things from USPS

Why do you think we have more information than you?

well others could have past experences with similar situations.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

if its 5:30 and not at your post office, let alone out for delivery, then its not coming today.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

It's possible that for some reason the delivery guy didn't make it to your house today.

I mean his car might be broken down or something...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

they deliver to me on sundays, i also live in NY.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Its 5:30 PM, and my tracking still says this:

attachicon.gifwhynothere.png

probably gonna arrive tomorrow, i know there have been alot of flooding goin on in the area (idk if you live in upstate or the island) 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

It's possible that for some reason the delivery guy didn't make it to your house today.

I mean his car might be broken down or something...

Well we got our mail

probably gonna arrive tomorrow, i know there have been alot of flooding goin on in the area (idk if you live in upstate or the island)

Upstate.

I don't think there was any flooding here

They do, they deliver the mail, so...

and i have gotten things from USPS

well others could have past experences with similar situations.

they deliver to me on sundays, i also live in NY.

I envy you guys, where I live if a parcel is already in the country on a Friday I have to wait till the next working day (Monday) to receive it.  Even if I paid premium for first class express.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I envy you guys, where I live if a parcel is already in the country on a Friday I have to wait till the next working day (Monday) to receive it.  Even if I paid premium for first class express.

Its not guaranteed, by if i made up a statistic, 6/10 of my Amazon prime packages come on Sundays (cuz i shop on Fridays) 

sometimes they deliver late at night but i would say its not coming till monday

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Still says estimated delivery, saturday september 13