Difference between...Bios/UEFI/Legacy UEFI,Native UEFI etc?

I'm really confused about  what all these different things are!

Bios

UEFI

Legacy UEFI

Native UEFI

Legacy Bios

UEFI Bootloader

UEFI

Legacy Bios mode

:(

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its really not that big of a deal.

BIOS is "Basic Input and Output System".

UEFI is "Unified Extensible Firmware Interface".

They both perform the same basic function.

Everything else, stems from UEFI offering different variables and capability for older hardware and software.

This will be a good read for you.  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-uefi

Here is another: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bios-faq#1TC=windows-7

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

UEFI is pretty much just the modern bios', legacy is the old blue bios most of the time. Usually you don't really need to worry about it, but UEFI is a +.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

UEFI is pretty much just the modern bios', legacy is the old blue bios most of the time. Usually you don't really need to worry about it, but UEFI is a +.

What is native UEFI?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Apparently though the exception to that is "unless its a Gigabyte motherboard".

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

What is important is that Windows has two installers on their installation disks: a legacy (for older boards) and an EFI. If you mobo is capable for EFI (and maybe fastboot) you should take that option because your OS will start faster.

You can chose between the two by choosing the right one in the bootmenu (or setting the boot prioritys right).

Another effect of EFI install is that most mobo manufacturers put their logo above the Windows loader (see image) instead of the Windows logo (for Win 8 this is the case, maybe MS change this for 10 i don't know). But this is more gimmick then something else.

here interesting video:

4-uefi-boots-with-bios-logo-instead-of-w

uefi may be the replacement of the bios, but it really isn't. The bios is still there, while uefi is a layer on top of it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

uefi may be the replacement of the bios, but it really isn't. The bios is still there, while uefi is a layer on top of it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

AMD ThreadRipper 2!