Best gaming oriented wireless PCI card (e also ;P

Bluejay0

Topic says all~!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

<p> </p>

<bl

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

that asus rog one. (cough) overpiced (cough)

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

That one is not PCI though, its PCI-E

PS: LOL, I'm more use to pressing the report butten then i am to the quote button so I accidentally send out a report stating "That one is not PCI"

Sorry mods @Windspeed36 @Dave :) @Whaler_99

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

That one is not PCI though, its PCI-E

PS: LOL, I'm more use to pressing the report butten then i am to the quote button so I accidentally send out a report stating "That one is not PCI"

Sorry mods @Windspeed36 @Dave :) @Whaler_99

eh, i got nothing then that was just the first thing that pooped into my mind when he said wireless card.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

eh, i got nothing then that was just the first thing that pooped into my mind when he said wireless card.

o now it says "(e also ;P" behind the title :)

So what is it bluejay? PCI or PCI-E?

:)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

i was gaming for 2 years on this, which was equally good to a 50euro PCI card 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002SZEOLG/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

well if that is the case then the ROG one is most deffinatly gaming oriented not that it makes a diffrence

Actually....Kinda both :P In general any PCI slotted card would be fine. "e" is also acceptable. What ever is the best

I am in a garage and the router is like what? 20 meters? away from the pc

I'd go for a TP-Link WDN4800, I own one, and after an antenna upgrade (to three 8dBi antennas) it has amazing range (50 feet, three walls, one brick wall and a floor). Of course my N66u helps with the range.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

No offense but wireless is not optimal for gaming. Sure wireless can still be fast but many people do not like the idea of the wireless signal being dropped in the middle of something. There is also securtiy reasons as well. Wired > wireless

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile