FinalMouse Giveaway

I would like this mouse so that I am not biased towards keyboards. Which I have a bunch of. :D

I'm using the Microsoft arc touch not good for gaming lol

My current mouse needs to retire. this seems like an ideal replacement.

This would literally be a god sent as my mouse was crap but decided to die about 6 days ago and so as I'm watching using my old 4th gen. IPod I see this is my opportunity to get back to gaming as I haven't been able to since mine died.

I've had my mouse for a couple years now and, while it is a fairly good mouse, it is a wireless mouse that I have noticed tends to interfere with my wifi signal greatly, lengthening download times very noticably over my already slow connection, so i have been looking for a good wired mosue to replace it so i know i won't have to deal with any interference

Ive heard many good things about this mouse, i recently purchased a new mouse, however the scroll button doesn't work, and i cant replace it at this time..id love to use this mouse as i do play a lot of competitive games like CS GO, and would love to use this as my mouse. 

I need a new mouse because my old one can't handle it anymore, need an upgrade!

4 years ago I bought one of the cheapest lazer models from the Cyborg R.A.T. line that was available, and I loved it! I've still kept using that same mouse until recently. The cable is so weared down that I need to jiggle it around for 5-15 minutes everyday for it to even work. If I move the cable too drastically while gaming, for instance, it stops working again. (sigh)

Some days it won't even power on properly after i've found that angle/spot that it would usually start working in.

I'm desperate for a new mouse to upgrade for, but being poor due to studies is a major setback and I don't see myself being able to buy a new mouse for probably 3-4 months. It sucks, but such is the life of a student.

I do music production (mixing/mastering) to earn as much as I can right now, but I need to be able to at least work with it. Right now I'm borrowing a shitty tiny logitech that was like 10 bucks, but can't do any gaming with that shit, it's horrible and lags around, so nah. But at least it works.

SO, I would absolutely LOVE you to death for a new mouse, and the Finalmouse looks legit! Wanna try it out :D

I've RMA'd my Naga Epic three times, and the last time I got Razer Synapse to work was in February. Also this hunk of sh*t switches off for a second and restarts every few minutes. 

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

I have the same mouse as the one I have had 5 years ago from a PREBUILT PC.... It just came with it... I haven't bought one before lol... I do play CS:GO alot and this would help me A LOT and I was going out to find a good ol gaming one in a week or so when I have money but I guess ill wait to see who the lucky winner is. Cheers

New to the forum! Treat me well please :3 as I am a noob

I would like this mouse because I really like having driver-less peripherals and would like to try something different than my trusty naga 2012.

The current mouse that I'm using is logitech m sbf96 (ps2 mouse :P) for CS. So I guess there s no further explanation needed. 

I need to replace my good ol' Mx500, which is literally tearing apart. I need a nice mouse to keep me company in my nights of design for at least 10 years like my mx500 did :'(

A mouse to rule them all the final mouse :D so could use this to play league of legends and not to some programming work yay me and procrastination 

My mouse's usb cable broke, need a new mouse, would be great to have this :D

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I need one because the wire on my mouse is littlerally falling apart and the scroll wheel is super stiff. Love you linus and luke

My current mouse is wireless and has a TERRIBLY annoying condition of dropping out every 5 minutes which is really not helpful in CS:GO

I would really like to own a FinalMouse as if I do it would be my very first proper gaming mouse. 

My first attempt at buying one ended up horribly wrong as it was dead in 2 months with bad buttons that keep jamming up. 

They also have horrible horrible customer service and needless to say its now in a bin awaiting recycle, a fancy way to waste a fair bit of $

This mouse looks awesome (imo not too fancy) and sounds promising, and has good switches/buttons !

Thank for having this free giveaway, Linus and to FinalMouse. 

I want to try a good mouse because I cant buy the good one, I just use the cheap one. 
Hope I can get those power mouse.

Just collecting mice... can I have one for my collection?  :blink:

Looking for a new mouse, so this would be easy and cheap way to get one. :)

I'm 15 and i'm saving up on a gaming build and a mouse for free would be awesome

i want to know how does gaming mouse feel, i never tried gaming mouse before

I am short of one mouse: currently I'm using my brother's wireless mouse, which I have to give back to him whenever he (rarely) needs to use his computer. or switch to my laptop when I want to use that without using the godawful trackpad.

I could really use a new mouse my corsair M65 is showing its age and I've seen great reviews for the final mouse.