FinalMouse Giveaway

My current mouse is on it's way out. I currently have heatshrink keeping the cable connected to the mouse itself and the usb plug.

My current mouse is wearing out pretty badly. And i would be really exited to try this newcomer.

Yeah, I'd like to participate too. I have a Roccat Lua at the moment, my previous Logitech G5 died.

I have an old white Microsoft mouse and keyboard. .....could really do with an upgrade. ....

My current mouse's cable is starting to get busted and it's constantly disconnecting.

Was searching for mouse to use it with my laptop, hope the search ends here.

The scroll wheel on my sensei raw doesn't work properly and I really need a change

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

I'm using a Razer Imperator 2012 right now that I just got replaced on warranty. However, I do like the look of the final mouse and I would interested in trying out something new. :)

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

because you can never have enough good mice, specially a second backup mouse

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I'd love to win one if these mice... mouses... mece? I'm building my first PC and would love to get some help with parts any way.

I recently got a deathadder but I am unable to reach the far thumb button without sacraficing my grip. The form factor of the finalmouse looks to be better suited to my needs.

I would like a new mouse because my current one is a cheap 6$ hama mouse and would love to have a new one

I use a Natec mouse and i'd like to see what this new competitive mouse can do!

mine is 100% rip.

and i want that cause i dont wanna buy another crappy one that it absolutly horrible like it's ancestor.

My current mouse is wearing down.

I have heard good things about the FinalMouse and I am curious about whether or not it could be MY FinalMouse!

I want the mouse because my razer death adder 2013 is a bit old and I cant afford a new mouse. The scroll wheel is always getting suck when I press it in the cord is all messed up.

i have a logitech k260... and its 2 years old. cant pwn noobs anymore  :(

My mouse keeps double clicking all the time and it's annoying as hell.. I have been looking for a new mouse for a while now , maybe this is the ONE ?

using a five year old mouse. this would be a great upgrade

I have a dollar store Hama mouse with no extra button that is so inaccurate (500 dpi) and makes my cursor jump around.

I would lile to win this so I could give my current mouse to my little brother who's using a terrible microsoft comfort mouse with broken scroll wheel.

My current mouse just broke and i'm stuck using a terrible wireless mouse. The one in the giveaway looks awesome and i would love to have it  :) .