FinalMouse Giveaway

Really need a new mouse. Mine is wearing out.

i want the mouse to send to my teammate who has a crappy wireless mouse and keeps glitching out in clutches in cs go :/

I would love to have a mouse that doesn't suck and bought on a budget.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I want better mouse to my gaming laptop. Because touchpad kinda sucks... ^_^

I'd like to have the mouse because I always like things that don't need any special software or drivers, I do a lot of animations by myself so this could replace my crappy old no-name mouse and it would help me enter the gaming scene because of my new rig (specs in the sig, now i can game:-) ). For this I don't have any good peripherals so it would be fit much better to my build and would also perfectly match the color of my windforce logo on the gaming g1 because of the blueish ligth on the Final Mouse.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

My current mouse is going out, it double clicks randomly, the sensor stops working now and then, and the scroll wheel only works 10% of the time.

But besides that my current mouse is great!

I'd like to see what all the hype is about on this mouse :)

I wanna try this mouse out, and also because my mouse is somewhat terrible and I can't afford a good one.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

I've got a 2013 razer naga it's nice and all but the glossy sides really annoy me, And after getting higher end PC peripherals with aluminum its really hard to like razers mediocre build quality. Best luck to everyone!

After looking and using and buying a ton of mouses - I'm now using the zowie fk1 and its still too small for me.

still looking for the perfect fit, maybe it will be the finalmouse?

I've been wanting to try out something much better than my ancient ball mouse I have and since this is a giveaway I'm just excited to know I have a chance for an opportunity to have one :)

My mouse's cord is slowly becoming more and more irreversibly kinked at this point... and I'm worried that one of these days, the cord might become frayed, rendering the mouse unusable. Plus my mouse can be a tad uncomfortable at times. And when you're gaming, that's no good. Also... it just looks really cool, honestly.

I want to try new mice across the board. Some gaming, come productivity, some regular.

I REALLY NEED a new mouse that i can actually do things on. I'm currently using a crappy dell mouse from 2009 & it is awful for gaming & video Editing. A new mouse would be nice.

Never heard of FinalMouse before so this is a good opportunity to try their product. The specs are looking good too.

I have arthritis pretty bad in both my hand and have struggled to find the right economical mouse that would allow me to play games for a long pried of time.  i did find that mouse, the gamdias demeter but sadly it has started to die (randomly disconnects from my pc). the Final mouse look like a nice hybrid between it and the razer blackwidow and i'd love to give it a try.

(Side note: Yes you can get arthritis at ANY age)

HTID

My mouse is going out and i dont really have money for a new one and i cant seem to find a good one either:/

Need to up my csgo aim.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

I'm tired of my old mouse, I'd some crappy cheap trash and I want a new mouse for some gameplay, and yea, BTW thumbs up for the smartwatch video :)

Mouse needs an upgrade along with the keyboard and i detest batteries. Would love a refresh!

II need a new mouse, because my old razor is scrabby.

Linus Said That This Mouse Is Lightweight So Will It Fly If A Small Motor With Blades Is Attached To It

My mouse just stop working from time to time, also the mouse look sick!

I want a perfect mouse to have a final mouse and never change it!