A great time to be a PC Gamer, and may hurt the consoles far more than most console plebs realize.

kipper

Apparently... Halo 3/4 coming to PC?

Gears of War remaster for PC?

Shenmue 3 for PC?

Let's just say it now... PC fucking rocks!

I'm literally teary eyes for Shenmue 3... i own the originals and the Dreamcast hardware, huge fan :)

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

meh, I don't care for halo, nothing all that important here imo.

I just want FFXV and the FFVII remake to be on PC. (FFVII remake should be after a while, but no clue about FFXV)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

OP is a pleb.

So much edge.

meh, I don't care for halo, nothing all that important here imo.

I just want FFXV and the FFVII remake to be on PC. (FFVII remake should be after a while, but no clue about FFXV)

Don't the modern FF games suck? I haven't played a single one btw. There are so many other reason why PC gaming is the way to go it's not even funny.

How do you know it's just rumors, there's tons of rumors all the time on games that are "coming to pc".

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I love halo so this should be good because that would be the only reason why i would get a xbox one ,but I really just want reach and odst too and halo 5 when it comes out...

How do you know it's just rumors, there's tons of rumors all the time on games that are "coming to pc".

that's what i was thinking but i didn't want to crush his hopes

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Console plebs? You for real? Again with the PC Master Race superiority thing. I don't really mind pcmr as a joke but when you put it in serious context, that's a bit too much.

I'm going to hold off hopes for Halo 3 on PC. It's a great game and all, but I honestly don't see it happening. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

-snip-

Was talking about Halo.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Console plebs? You for real? Again with the PC Master Race superiority thing. I don't really mind pcmr as a joke but when you put it in serious context, that's a bit too much.

No you missed what i was actually meaning, fanboys - Plebs/Idiot's

Gears of War is already on the pc and it was a horrible port. I don't trust 343i to do a good job porting over to the pc because the Xbox One port was bad.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Don't the modern FF games suck? I haven't played a single one btw. There are so many other reason why PC gaming is the way to go it's not even funny.

Suck compared to a bunch of other current games? Nah, suck compared to the older FF games? Kinda.

But XV Looks to be quite a bit different from 10-14, and the game itself looks pretty damn good, I think it could be quite interesting.

But yeah, go pc gaming!!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

People who play on consoles are plebs? Wow, you must be really fun in real life. Ever thought that the consoles have games that the PC doesn't, just to name a few great console devs:

• Naughty dog
  • guerrilla games
  • Insomniac
  • Turn 10
  • Polyphony

Sure not everyone knows about PC, it's hard to get started if you don't know where to look or you don't know it even exists. It's the vocal minorities of both the consoles gamers and PC gamers that give both a bad rap, most gamers don't care where you play your games, why can't we just embrace each other for just being gamers rather than just circlejerking "HURRRR DURRR console plebs"...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

No you missed what i was actually meaning, fanboys - Plebs/Idiot's

There was nothing to miss, you didn't tell the context and said nothing to clarify it.

This is the problem with "PC master twats" and "console peasant", it's a joke taken out of context. Merely saying the words isn't a joke, it's the same as just calling your friend an idiot.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I liked xbox up until this point. Not going to throw down for a Xbone though.

Makin' and breakin' wafers.

I never played shenmou so no comments on that, as for halo, if there is multiplayer I'm down, if not? screw it. I got them on Xbox already and I don't think either is worth a repurchase for just the story, Reach however I'd gladly rebuy on Pc.

It would be better if they just gave us that master chef package instead.

Gears 1, hmm maybe.

Apparently... Halo 3/4 coming to PC?

Gears of War remaster for PC?

Shenmue 3 for PC?

Let's just say it now... PC fucking rocks!

I'm literally teary eyes for Shenmue 3... i own the originals and the Dreamcast hardware, huge fan :)

Been said before.

WIn10 and XBox integration = more than likely make the XBox library available to PC enthusiasts.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

People who play on consoles are plebs? Wow, you must be really fun in real life. Ever thought that the consoles have games that the PC doesn't, just to name a few great console devs:

• Naughty dog
  • guerrilla games
  • Insomniac
  • Turn 10
  • Polyphony

Sure not everyone knows about PC, it's hard to get started if you don't know where to look or you don't know it even exists. It's the vocal minorities of both the consoles gamers and PC gamers that give both a bad rap, most gamers don't care where you play your games, why can't we just embrace each other for just being gamers rather than just circlejerking "HURRRR DURRR console plebs"...

I will buy a Console as long as Naughty Dog is console exclusive.

I will buy a Console as long as Naughty Dog is console exclusive.

I've still yet to play both uncharted 1,2 and also finish the last of us. Summer so plenty of time to.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

• Naughty dog
  • guerrilla games
  • Insomniac
  • Turn 10
  • Polyphony

Nevermind eh, maybe one day you will actually read before commenting... i already mentioned it was nothing to do with PCMR.

It's fine though i still don't give a fuck what you think.

Been said before.

WIn10 and XBox integration = more than likely make the XBox library available to PC enthusiasts.

Please tell me this is true. I will throw my xbone out the window asap.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Now we can get all the old Microsoft exclusives much wow...
We can talk when at least Microsoft starts taking PC gaming seriously and that means bringing Forza 6, Halo 5, new Gears Of War, as well as Quantum Break to PC and not old Xbox360 games.
And we aren't getting Final Fantasy 15, nor Kingdom Hearts 3, nor Madden, nor NHL, we don't even get split screen in CoD or Star Wars Battlefront.
While PC gaming is already the best platform it still has a far way to go.

RTX2070OC 

Please tell me this is true. I will throw my xbone out the window asap.

This is what I posted about this in another thread.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/06/16/windows-10-and-xbox-at-the-pc-gaming-show/

I cannot confirm this beyond this posting but this all I know right now.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER