LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Tibbles said:

I WANT

get your own c:

I barely even use my 3DS XL, I just bought it for the collection of old sega and nintendo games available on it.

Linus is my fetish.

I barely even use my 3DS XL, I just bought it for the collection of old sega and nintendo games available on it.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Tibbles said:

No monies :c (I'm saving the rest of what I have for civ 6 deluxe edition)

I like your taste! I preordered the deluxe edition with the discounted steam controller on day 1 of its announcement.

Tbh Civ and Elder Scrolls games are all that I normally would preorder, but recently my bank account also got raped by No Man's Sky. NEVER PREORDERING ANYTHING ELSE AGAIN!

Linus is my fetish.

43 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

Idk if I want to pre-order civ 6. I mean, all you get is early access to a civ :P

iM ACTUALLY CANCELLING MY PRE ORDER NOW BECAUSE i JUST FOUND THIS:

http://store.2k.com/store/Tk22k/en_GB/pd/productID.5064609900 

Sorry for opposite caps. Thats only £10 more and it has all the same stuff as the Digital Deluxe.

Linus is my fetish.

>pre-ordering video games

all you people with you fancy games and computers and i'm over here with my pentium laptop :P

4 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

xD Wanna play together once the game is out?

It seems the anniversary edition is already sold out as the page wont let me pre order it, damn.

And I play Civ single player, Im too crap for multiplayer as I build exactly 0 military.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Tibbles said:

I have a broadwell i3 something something in my school laptop. It emulates gamecube games rather well.

I mean I have a much nicer $600 laptop but I'm not going to bring it to school. I just bring my 2012 laptop with a messed up hinge and screen so no one will steal it.

First time going to the clinic which is going to evaluate if I have a legal right to treatment for gender dysphoria in 14 hours, anxiety is building up hard.

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

ok let me try this :D

EDIT: shit it worked xD 

spread the word! :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

16 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

I don't actually own it, school provides them for everyone. :P 

whoa nice,what school do you go to?

38 minutes ago, ethanchow said:

all you people with you fancy games and computers and i'm over here with my pentium laptop :P

How about core duo?

35 minutes ago, ethanchow said:

I mean I have a much nicer $600 laptop but I'm not going to bring it to school. I just bring my 2012 laptop with a messed up hinge and screen so no one will steal it.

I just bring my core duo laptop and it beats the shit out of every school laptop. 

Single core and laptops. 

The desktops are fancy iMac G5 with 512mb ram

33 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

I don't actually own it, school provides them for everyone. :P 

:c lucky

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....

There were loads of yummy looking fresh only just bought nectarines in the kitchen.

Mmmmm, soft squishy juicy amazing nectarines? I must have one ...

*Inserts into mouth, bites ...

FUCKING CRUNCHY AS APPLES UNRIPE NECTARINES!!!!!

My poor mouth has never been betrayed this much ever before.

Linus is my fetish.

This is my favourite test in the whole world:

ge3NSfQ.png

It tells me I am perfect, and very few people match that, yay!

Linus is my fetish.

So a while ago I paid for a super reduced 1 year membership to a 'naughty site' that doesnt allow video downloads.

I just discovered Chrome's 'download any flash video' add on.

Yay!

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

So a while ago I paid for a super reduced 1 year membership to a 'naughty site' that doesnt allow video downloads.

I just discovered Chrome's 'download any flash video' add on.

Yay!

bhav yourself.. xD 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

bhav yourself.. xD 

STOP USING MY NAME LIKE THAT!

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

STOP USING MY NAME LIKE THAT!

ok ill bhav. 

no really.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

ok ill bhav. 

no really.

Its actually as offensive as saying 'ching chong' to a Chinese person fyi.

Linus is my fetish.

Just now, Bhav said:

Its actually as offensive as saying 'ching chong' to a Chinese person fyi.

u wot.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I hooked up my computer to the monitor in the computer lab today and the teachers tried to give me a detention for "hacking the displays" They called IT to "fix it" even after I reconnected it to the school computer. Luckily I got the IT guy to explain that I was not hacking anything.

56 minutes ago, ethanchow said:

I hooked up my computer to the monitor in the computer lab today and the teachers tried to give me a detention for "hacking the displays" They called IT to "fix it" even after I reconnected it to the school computer. Luckily I got the IT guy to explain that I was not hacking anything.

ahahahaha! I love ignorant people who think they know tech... :P My schools IT guy was pretty awesome and pretty much let us do what we wanted as long as we could fix anything we broke within a few minutes

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!