Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

7 minutes ago, Nowak said:

If Ratburn was finally confirmed to be gay after everyone suspected that for ages then that's gonna happen sooner rather than later.

Now I'm kinda wondering how the PBS Kids community on YouTube thinks about this.

Largely because it's probably one of the most unbearable YouTube communities to exist.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 89% (content loudness 1.0dB)

Local VHS enthusiast and YouTube screwer-arounder; any questions with either, I'll try to answer to the best of my capability

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Now I'm kinda wondering how the PBS Kids community on YouTube thinks about this.

Largely because it's probably one of the most unbearable YouTube communities to exist.

From what I've seen on Twitter, people are more surprised that Arthur is still running than they are that Mr. Ratburn is gay.

Officially LTT's 'coolest' member (yes, that's a pun)

The w is pronounced like v, if you're wondering!

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.7GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1070 (8GB), 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, Windows 10 Pro x64

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Intel Core i7-7700HQ, GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400, Windows 10 Pro x64
More detailed specs on my profile.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Rawr9 Furry Sex

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Can't wait until Bert and Ernie come out as gay on Sesame Street... as everyone has suspected for ages.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/bert-ernie-are-gay-couple-sesame-street-writer-claims-n910701

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Just now, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Nah, I knew the writer had said that, but I was meaning more on an episode, like how Arthur did.

Local VHS enthusiast and YouTube screwer-arounder; any questions with either, I'll try to answer to the best of my capability

Tonight in Things Nowak Didn't Expect To Do:

• Try to help someone in a Discord server figure out how to get out of a dangerous living situation in the Philippines to safety with his boyfriend in Hawaii

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.7GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1070 (8GB), 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, Windows 10 Pro x64

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Intel Core i7-7700HQ, GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400, Windows 10 Pro x64

Rawr9 Furry Sex

8 hours ago, Nowak said:

get out of a dangerous living situation in the Philippines

I wonder what could that be? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I wonder what could that be? 

Homophobic parents that are okay with the idea of killing gay people, because they see it as "justified" in the eyes of God. And they're starting to suspect that he is gay.

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Rawr9 Furry Sex

On 1/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, Celli said:

I did gay ERP with a buddy and I liked it a lot, and then I did some other stuff that I think would be TMI for this site 😛

You remember me of someone I met on Derpibooru... You wouldn't know about it would you? That'd be one hella coincidence.

Workstation Rig:
CPU:  Intel Core i9 9900K @4.7ghz  |~| Cooling: Noctua NH-U12P |~|  MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3200mhz CL16 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V  |~| PSU: Corsair RM850X 80Plus Gold |~| Boot: WD Black M.2 2280 500GB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk SSD Plus G26 480gb |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display Setup: Acer X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
3 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Homophobic parents that are okay with the idea of killing gay people, because they see it as "justified" in the eyes of God. And they're starting to suspect that he is gay.

I hope he’s safe now in Hawaii. I gotta say even though I’m not “out” to my family (I think they have suspicions), I’m lucky that my family is quite mild, not the hell and brimstone type of people. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

I hope he’s safe now in Hawaii. I gotta say even though I’m not “out” to my family (I think they have suspicions), I’m lucky that my family is quite mild, not the hell and brimstone type of people. 

He hasn't been able to escape to Hawaii just yet, but he's been looking for an immigration lawyer in Honolulu to help with his asylum claim.

It's been slow, due to his family breathing down his neck, but he seems to fully intend on escaping to Hawaii.

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Rawr9 Furry Sex

I'm a pretty versatile bisex man.

Male, Female, Trans, i'm game.

I haven't "come out" tho. There isn't a need for my parents to know that tbh. (close friends know)

Specially now that we live apart. Altho when the day comes, i'm not worried.

While my parents are religious they aren't nowhere near as bad as the fanatics i see on international news.

The worst they believe is that LGBT people won't be "saved" when god comes back.

I mean, its not ideal but at least they respect them as a human being and don't discriminate (not that i ever noticed) so i'll take it.

Pfft! Love. Love is fickle. Love can change. Love can be consumed and the leftovers of a heart spit out like seed.

- Queen Chrysalis

Spoiler

Previously ReggieGRS

On 5/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, Princess Luna said:

You remember me of someone I met on Derpibooru... You wouldn't know about it would you? That'd be one hella coincidence.

Who would that be?

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

11 minutes ago, Celli said:

Who would that be?

Supposedly his name is Mike

Workstation Rig:
CPU:  Intel Core i9 9900K @4.7ghz  |~| Cooling: Noctua NH-U12P |~|  MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3200mhz CL16 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V  |~| PSU: Corsair RM850X 80Plus Gold |~| Boot: WD Black M.2 2280 500GB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~| Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk SSD Plus G26 480gb |~| Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3 |~| Display Setup: Acer X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
5 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Supposedly his name is Mike

Yeah, I do go by Mikey on derpibooru.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Yeah, I do go by Mikey on derpibooru.

Hahaha, small world apparently, I'll let you to try figuring out who am I... though I doubt you'll manage to :P

Workstation Rig:
Personal Use Rig:
2 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Hahaha, small world apparently, I'll let you to try figuring out who am I... though I doubt you'll manage to :P

Are you a moderator there as well? 🤔

Talking about Derpibooru? What is this, a crossover episode?

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Rawr9 Furry Sex

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Talking about Derpibooru? What is this, a crossover episode?

Maybeh

36 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Ohhhh I know who you are :P

will I ever commit to being a furry

idk you guys can answer that if you wanna

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yes.

Please be aware that there may be visual artifacts left behind by the beta testing phase of development. If you see any such artifacts, we recommend that you do not interact with them; we'll weed them out eventually. There's no guarantee that we'll weed them out eventually.

Pyo.

idk you guys can answer that if you wanna

In all seriousness? Why not? Unless ofc, you live in an area where being open about being a furry (or other things) could lead to... deadly consequences. Which is the case for some unfortunate folks. Otherwise, go ahead and furry yourself. Ha! Get it? Get it? Cuz... y'know... Sorry =x

Pfft! Love. Love is fickle. Love can change. Love can be consumed and the leftovers of a heart spit out like seed.

- Queen Chrysalis

Spoiler

Previously ReggieGRS

1 minute ago, ReggieGRS said:

In all seriousness? Why not? Unless ofc, you live in an area where being open about being a furry (or other things) could lead to... deadly consequences. Which is the case for some unfortunate folks. Otherwise, go ahead and furry yourself. Ha! Get it? Get it? Cuz... y'know... Sorry =x

Nah, the most I'll get is awkward stares, but that being said I probably wouldn't be open with it anyways; no real reason for me to be all open about it lol

Nah, the most I'll get is awkward stares, but that being said I probably wouldn't be open with it anyways; no real reason for me to be all open about it lol

Just DO IT!!11!!

/s

I hear ya. On awkward stares, tho... Awkwardly and fiercely stare back at them. Always works for me :3

- Queen Chrysalis

Spoiler

Previously ReggieGRS

On 5/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, ReggieGRS said:

Just DO IT!!11!!

/s

I hear ya. On awkward stares, tho... Awkwardly and fiercely stare back at them. Always works for me :3

Dont worry from personal experiance you kinda just get used to it, the problem is those random people out on the street who harrass you

Desktop: Intel Core i5 4670k | MSI z87-GD65I Rosewell Hive 650w I Fractel Define R4 |16 gb ddr3 crucial sports ballistax| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti | 128GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Laptop:Dell latitude 5590