wish i could meet linus. and slick

msi_mpower_z77

It be really cool if someday i could meet linus and slick i think that be cool js

me too, that would be pretty baller

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Give Dezel some love too guys.
got a love them asians

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Give Dezel some love too guys.
Erm.. its Dezel...

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Linus and slick are people just like us. This is their job. I'm sure they are constantly flattered by the community but don't think of them as higher beings, they're just 2 dudes with camera equipment and 260k subscribers :D.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Linus and slick are people just like us. This is their job. I'm sure they are constantly flattered by the community but don't think of them as higher beings, they're just 2 dudes with camera equipment and 260k subscribers :D.
Yeh but linus is the best and funny as hell

Linus, read this and plan a gathering/meeting :p (altho my plane ticket from europe would kinda suck for just to meet linus, but hell maybe its worth it xD)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

It be even more sweet if i could have linus work on my rig ang make it even more sweet

Linus, read this and plan a gathering/meeting :p (altho my plane ticket from europe would kinda suck for just to meet linus, but hell maybe its worth it xD)
It deff be worth meeting him js he is alot better then that techoftomorow dude u no the guy that had motherbords.org

It deff be worth meeting him js he is alot better then that techoftomorow dude u no the guy that had motherbords.org

Yeah I know Elric, I also watch his videos, also a good dude, but Linus is more of my age (and slick and diesel) and they just have such a good fibe/energy... Really love the stuff Linus and crew is producing, good content, good knowledge and good humor from time to time :)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

they aren't gods, you bunch of creeps :P

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Id kiss there feet for an Ares II haha

for an ares 2 i would to (men that is cheap), but not just to meet them :P

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

I think Esther and crazy Russian would be an interesting meet and greet as well

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

...and Slick is sexy.

I actually had a dream of sitting on a table and talking with Linus and Slick the other day. In the dream, I was thinking "I can die in peace now."

I would love to meet them! I am watching videos of this guy every single day, it's kinda weird that I haven't!

Though I have no particular strong interest to meet them (would be fun though) I'd like to be in Slick or Linus' shoes :D Fiddeling around with hardware all day, I'd love it.

I find this kinda creepy, but they seem like great people and i wish them success in their endeavours, however how do they get their hands on all the latest gear, i know linus is a product manager at NCIX but c'mon, almost every tech item?!

this has got to be the weirdest thread to track for linus and slick