January 2, 2015 - The WAN Show Document

LinusTech

I really wish phantom glass had galaxy S3 protectors.

HTID

[58:21] of the WAN SHOW today, best moment ever!

wan.jpg

Keep on rocking guys :)

@Slick come on luke you know better than this 

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

That bumper...138 Euros, jeez.  Might as well buy Apple's leather case, it's a bit bulky but it improves your grip, doesn't feel cheap, and protects the phone all around.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Great show, guys. Don't change a single thing!

Some would say you guys are ghettoing it a lot but imho the improv and so on really add a lot of character.

Sadly I can't tune in when you're live because I have to sleep but I am watching regularly and enjoying the heck out of it. :D

*EDIT: Isn't the after party available after the live broadcast? Might be a simple Twitch usability problem but I can't find it. >.>

Great show, guys. Don't change a single thing!

Some would say you guys are ghettoing it a lot but imho the improv and so on really add a lot of character.

Sadly I can't tune in when you're live because I have to sleep but I am watching regularly and enjoying the heck out of it. :D

*EDIT: Isn't the after party available after the live broadcast? Might be a simple Twitch usability problem but I can't find it. >.>

I can't tune in live because the internet where I am sucks that much. More reason to make it a utility!

I love your show, but sometimes I cannot watch it live. I do not get to watch the "After Party." Is there a way you can set up a separate You Tube Channel where you can put videos for the fans like the “After Party?” You do not need to advertise the channel except maybe at the end of “WAN Show” and/or forums.

LOL 138 euros for that "phone case".  Is this even a joke? Are there really people that spend that much money on a phone bumper?

re: office funding

honestly, I probably would've donated more... but it was December and Xmas. I'm sure others probably would've contributed if it was a different time of year. Timing is key! :)