Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love to replace my old I7 860 with a new X99. I want to do a video review for the linus group & intel!   

I would love to win this so I can begin my YouTube channel of my own for LP's, gaming news, and more. This will help me save a lot of money and help me achieve my goal faster.

I would pick up a new x99 board and DDR4 to replace this 3770k and use the old parts to upgrade my fathers rig for xmas. 

I would retire my G3258 an probably stop crying about my minimum FPS! :D

I would probably cry for a few minutes if I won it, then buy an EVGA X99 Micro and put it in a Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV.

Either that or I'd sell it, Refereeing doesn't earn you $600 all that quick

RIP, Pokemon Blue Cartridge ;(

This would be so cool to win, I could finally afford to finish the build I was going to do!

I would probably have to sell my sister to afford a new MB and RAM, to go with the CPU.
So please, don't let me win..... JK!

Hi i would like to win! because my current processor is alway at maximum and i would like a change ;)

I would replace my Phenom II x4 955 and continue to video edit and GAME! ...a LOT faster... and better, and stronger than ever before! Intel has the technology!

Oh I'd love this, this will finally give me the final push to upgrade my PC, I'm stuck with an older socket (LGA 1366), and that means new Motherboard, new CPU, heck, even new RAM! my current setup is triple channel!... so every time I think about upgrading my wallet punches me in the gut!

And oh I would use it for gaming of course! and video editing!

And sure! for work too! think about all those seconds I'll save while compiling! I can use those seconds to spend quality time with my family! (or gaming haha)

I would love this. I practically need this for BeamNG.drive

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

Hey

Im running on my old overclocked AMD 955 BE and it is time to upgrade. This would make a perfect stepping stone for me to get out the tools again and put together another mean machine.

Good luck to you all!

Hi guys an thank you for the chance to win such a beast of a cpu . i i win it because i dont need all this power my g3258 is just enough for my light gaming and everyday net usage i will sale it and get a gpu since i dont have one and a bigger ssd curently using a 60gb one . thnx again for the opportunity and i wish all good luck and merry Christmas 

If i win i will buy X99 motherboard and DRR4 Rams and overclock it for extreme gameplay