Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use this processor for mainly audio recording, as my current processor struggles something fierce! It would also help with video editing and game playing of course!

If I got one, I'd throw it in my rig as a nice upgrade. It would make 3D rendering 1000x better, which is great for a graphic designer.

This is a really Cool giveaway! :D

I would use this CPU to upgrade from my old i-5 for my gaming rig.

I'd definitely upgrade my whole computer if I had that processor and hackintosh it

Entry

Oh pretty pleaaase!

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

I'd use an i7 5820K to make GIR from Invader Zim a reality. Is there anything that robot-dog can't do?

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone

I would happily shift my current hot running CPU over to a server set up or guest rig, and eagerly make the upgrade to LGA 2011

I was just given a case and need a build to put in it this would be an amazing Cpu for the job as well as a fantastic build. Cryonaty

post-100847-0-59619600-1419137506_thumb.

I would probably just leave even more stuff open all the time.

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I would love to get back into the Intel Desktop market.  I would replace my 3yr old AMD rig's CPU and Mobo.  Casual gaming, Audio recording/editing in my DAW, with casual video and picture editing  will be my primay use.

I will use this processors for video editing and maybe start my youtube channel for educating my country about computer.

I would add it to my first PC build, and use my i5-4690K for another later build! If I get the .5% chance, please email me and tell me in your videos, because I really don't want to miss this oppritunity :D

I would give an intel build a try and see what all the hype is about when it comes to their cpus. :D

I'd have my first ever Intel enthusiast platform build, which would be hype. 

I am currently doing an entire system upgrade from an 3 year old mid range pc to a modern high end pc, I've worked all year @ $9.00 AUD an hour ,( to give you an idea of how long it is taking an GTX 980 reference is $750.00 +) I have been able to scrape up enough for a new gpu, case, hdd's, ssd's and psu but not enough for a new cpu, mobo or ddr4 ram. . I intend to buy an 5820k, 2011-3 mobo and ddr4 ram when I have the money (hopefully by late 2015) but winning an 5820k would be a dream come true as it would mean I could finish my upgrade considerably sooner than intended c:

Definitely could use one of these. Compiling Android among other things can use all the resources it can get.

Would love to get my hands on one of these processors to build a new rig around and replace my Pentium IV (just kidding) though I'd love to improve video rendering for a my new youtube channel :)

Totally use this to run physics simulations really fast (would have to learn to do multi thread c++ first)!

I would love a 5820k. I want to upgrade my i3-3246. I would also probably start making videos or streaming with it. Hopefully I can do that without my wallet dying... :D 

sweet ill throw my hat in

I would use it to start building a hyper-beast system