"Another" HTC One M9 Concept Design

masarup11

Rumor has it HTC could follow up the One (M8) with an M9 and M9 Prime starting early next year. We still don’t really know what to expect from the rumored smartphones, but one new concept design is giving us something to get excited about.

Created by Android blogger Jermaine Smit, the new video (below) imagines that HTC’s next flagship will be even sleeker and thinner than the One (M8). The design offers just the slightest bit of curve along the back panel, while the front is almost edge-to-edge screen with just the faintest hint of a bezel on either side. The concept also sees HTC ditch that Duo camera setup in back.

Seriously slimmer design, larger screens ( tho i prefer a 5" phone and 1080p resolution) HTC might nail this one once again, tho also im not sure since its slimmer we might see another bend issues here i surely hope none..

HTC One M9 (another rumored specs) kicking of with Snapdragon 808 Dual-core ARM® Cortex™ A57 and quad-core A53 with 64-bit support, Adreno 418 GPU, 3g of RAM.. other from this day we have seen some rumors that HTC One M9 will be equipped with Snapdragon 805 which is a 32bit "and" cannot fully use/utilize the 3g of RAM equipped on it.. "hopefully" we'll see it equipped with this Snapdragon 808 "OR" Snapdragon 810.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MERVDot6d90

Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/11/22/check-out-this-awesome-htc-one-m9-concept-design/

Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.3ghz GPU: Asus GTX 770 Direct CU II SLI RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinums 4x4g 1866 PSU: Seasonic M12II 850w Bronze Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256g x 2 (Raid 0) - WDC Black 1tb Case: Corsair 500R

Get rid of the metal, and put a bigger battery in there to make it thicker.

Also, Use a proper camera. Some thing like Samsung's

Then you'd have my dream phone right there.

Looks neat tho.

Looks neat tho.

Actually i prefer that metal body.. it feels like premium quality

+1 for that Battery

+1 for that camera

Also im also having some doubts that it would have some bending problems since its slimmer and thinner

Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.3ghz GPU: Asus GTX 770 Direct CU II SLI RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinums 4x4g 1866 PSU: Seasonic M12II 850w Bronze Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256g x 2 (Raid 0) - WDC Black 1tb Case: Corsair 500R

I want another HTC phablet :( I love my HTC one max

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Looks neat tho.

Why would you want to remove the metal? Just curious

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I use a one m8 now and am due to upgrade next year. If they make them thinner and bigger I am going elsewhere. I hate big phones. If they make a sweet one mini 3 though I would be keen. That or the Xperia z4 compact.

Cool m9.

glorious.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

whats the point of this

this isnt news

its just a concept made by some one

ill make a new thread about the iphone 7 concept

post-15704-0-98356700-1416816319.png

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If they manage to decrease the size of the bezels significantly, i'll buy it in a heartbeat! Also, please please please move the power button to the side, it makes no sense being on the top.

Praise Duarte!

Why would you want to remove the metal? Just curious

Actually i prefer that metal body.. it feels like premium quality

+1 for that Battery

+1 for that camera

Also im also having some doubts that it would have some bending problems since its slimmer and thinner

I don't like metal, on anything that I touch really. It can get bent, and its too sensitive to temperature.

It just isn't a good material to make phones out of imo.

I don't like metal, on anything that I touch really. It can get bent, and its too sensitive to temperature.

you are talking like plastic does not bend, or never cracks.

too sensitive to temperature? how do you mean that?

personally I cannot go back to plastic and I love the size of the phone, it is large enough

As in too sensitive to temperature do you mean +100C? Or do you mean -10C? I don't think heat makes much difference to metals as long as its not in the scale of hundreds. Plastic doesn't bend, it breaks when as thin as metal.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

As in too sensitive to temperature do you mean +100C? Or do you mean -10C? I don't think heat makes much difference to metals as long as its not in the scale of hundreds. Plastic doesn't bend, it breaks when as thin as metal.

Metals bend we all know that "BUT" certain amount of force needed to bend such compact metal.. im not bashing you or anything but mainly we hardly know what this phone would look like until its launch.. surely we will see some bending videos.. (ever since that iphone bend issues bend testing is kinda trending now a days)

Heat? maybe BUT we can't be so sure until someone reviewed it after launch

I refuse to use a phone that's not a metal back. I love the premium feel.

Here's hoping the get a great camera.

But I'm not feeling the slimmer. Keep the same size, give me a 4000mah battery.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB