LinusTechTips @Folding Team - Important Info Inside

Here it is. :)

tcert.php?u=223518&pts=4157070

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Hey guys, thought I'd share this stats page. I hope the link works: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&p=19

from what I see on this page we're turning out a massive # of point compared to other teams in our area, which means we're going to keep moving up the leader board. This is really impressive when you consider that there's only about 50 of us, according to the Stanford team list. Keep up the good work everyone!! :)

Well, as long as EOC correct, At current PPD speed, You guys will hit 800 in about 3 to 4 weeks from now.

Although if you hit 1200, as long as you keep earning at least 5 spots in a 7 day period (from that point on), your individual stats will also show. Which will happen in about a week. ;)

Hey guys, thought I'd share this stats page. I hope the link works: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&p=19

from what I see on this page we're turning out a massive # of point compared to other teams in our area, which means we're going to keep moving up the leader board. This is really impressive when you consider that there's only about 50 of us, according to the Stanford team list. Keep up the good work everyone!! :)

And once I add in the 6 GPU's I am getting this week... weee..... :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

im really impressed about how quickly we are moving in the ranks. some of the top contributors like jimbob775, whaler_99 and Randal007 well just about everyone has some pretty impressive scores seeing as how we are a vary new team. And once some of us get our dedicated folding rigs going it should go up even quicker.i already have two gpus waiting for a psu before i can use them. and my new build im doing vary soon.

im really impressed about how quickly we are moving in the ranks. some of the top contributors like jimbob775, whaler_99 and Randal007 well just about everyone has some pretty impressive scores seeing as how we are a vary new team. And once some of us get our dedicated folding rigs going it should go up even quicker.i already have two gpus waiting for a psu before i can use them. and my new build im doing vary soon.
Yes, you said it - we are growing fast. I hope though once the initial momentum fades our membership stays true. This seems to be the case for the more popular forum sites, and I have no doubt LTT will be that! Looking forward to seeing what king of PPD you can pull in. :)

Strangles , i only average a maximum of 9.9K PPD although i have a OCed X6 1090T and 2 OC 6950.

Strangles , i only average a maximum of 9.9K PPD although i have a OCed X6 1090T and 2 OC 6950.
I have a OC'ed i5 with two 6870's ad I stopped the SMP folding. The hit the AMD cards put on the CPU wasn't worth it. When I started doing just GPU on the two, they went up to 8K PPD each, or there abouts. And still use like 50% CPU. :)

Two GTX 560's arrive yesterday and... one is dead!! ARRGG! Well, got one working for 17K extra PPD. :)

Hm, i might try this because for me the CPU itself is always gaining the least amount of points and it took the longest. My gpus would only produce 2.2k which is rubbish. Also how exactly do i disable SMP?

3930k and gtx 680 reporting in, I'll be downloading folding@home tonight and joining the team (:

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

On the drop down on the right hand side, where it says Novice. Flip it to Expert. You now have full client. Then click on Configure. From here click on the "slots" tab. This is where you can add/delete and manage your GPU and SMP slots. Just highlight the SMP on and remove it. Also, make sure on the others you add the client-type "advanced" option as well.

3930k and gtx 680 reporting in, I'll be downloading folding@home tonight and joining the team (:
Very nice - that should net you some decent PPD. Welcome!

It seems i am still getting the exact same amount of points 2.2k :(

I'm thinking of throwing my 470 i have laying around into my computer. Anyone know how much ppd Ill get for it. Currently at 60k PPD

I'm thinking of throwing my 470 i have laying around into my computer. Anyone know how much ppd Ill get for it. Currently at 60k PPD
I don't know myself, but these guys say about 15k for a 470 http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=387168&mpage=1

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

15K sounds about right as the 460 last time i check got about 10~12K and the 480 got about 18K.

tcert.php?u=223518&pts=5014679
If you add and on either ends of the link respectively, you can make it an image that shows up here.

I finally got my working at full pace. My 1090T is set to use only 4 cores while the other 2 cores are reserved for my gpus and it produces around 7k whereas my each gpu is producing 9k. My total PPD is 23488 and slowly increasing :D

First off, make sure you added the advanced client option. Second, you may need to wait for a WU or two before you start seeing the increase in PPD. Some of my PPD based on crappy WU's are pretty low as well. Luck of the draw

I finally got my working at full pace. My 1090T is set to use only 4 cores while the other 2 cores are reserved for my gpus and it produces around 7k whereas my each gpu is producing 9k. My total PPD is 23488 and slowly increasing :D
Very nice :)

Big congrats to jimbob who is the first member about to bust through the 1 million points mark. Nice work!

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]

[TD]

1[/TD]

[TD]

jimbob775 [/TD]

[TD]

904749 [/TD]

[TD]

133 [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]