Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Central] Food thread

51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Well I certainly have to try it now, it looks really good! 

Here's the video where I learned how to make it. The only really annoying part is cutting the veggies (if you're unskilled like me) and cleaning up the pots and pans afterwards. I usually make it with spaghetti noodles but I tried fettuccine this time.

Posted · Original PosterOP

My first attempt at macaroni cheese... Turned out better than I expected which says a lot  :lol: Hate cooking; love eating.

photo.jpg

That looks utterly disgusting, cheddar cheese really? that's trash. get sum Gouda

The top patty looks like a crab burger thing and the usageof ketchup is also wrong. 4/10 MCDonalds grade burger.

+1 on the ketchup

But what bothers me is the hot dog... just why.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

You can't beat Captain Slow, it would've been fun to see Jeremy though, maybe cook with an hammer. 

There is an episode with him as well xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A Coca Cola light shame on u

Please, I'd only get straight coke, not this "light" bullshit.

Am I the only person that only likes diet coke, and not regular?  :wacko: Too sugary for me

I don't even drink coke :P Does that count :P

I'm actually Silver Knight , i only accidentally fu***d something up, since my original profile was twitter related, and i can't log in... Now i'm stuck using this profile

A book about maths is essential. Book about imaginary, murderous skyfairy is not.

CPU: i5 4210u GPU: Intel HD 4400 RAM: 4Gb Storage: 500Gb SSHD 256Gb Transcend 370 SSD

Oh the irony... Austria is far closer to Serbia than to USA, and this is the first time i heard about it (Almdudler)... Our market sucks... -_-

I'm actually Silver Knight , i only accidentally fu***d something up, since my original profile was twitter related, and i can't log in... Now i'm stuck using this profile

A book about maths is essential. Book about imaginary, murderous skyfairy is not.

CPU: i5 4210u GPU: Intel HD 4400 RAM: 4Gb Storage: 500Gb SSHD 256Gb Transcend 370 SSD

It's US and A you can't compete.

The problem isn't competing, the problem is that there's too much monopoly on our market... We only have one big potato chips manufacturer, with maybe 1 (or 2) smaller ones...

You know, i'd like to get to choose something different every now and then...

Today I ate a 30cm sandwich at subway and I still could've eaten more and was still kind of hungry... am I weird? xD

It's not THAT shitty..

It kinda is. Papa Johns ftw.

Don't have one close enough for delivery :'( 

It's either Dominos, Pizza Hut or supermarket frozen stuff... So it's gotta be Dominos. Though their chicken tastes like shit

My stomach hates me right now. 

Guys, guys, guys. Chop bacon and potatoes and fry them. Best lazy meal ever.

I went one step further into lazy territory yesterday

5592.jpg

Pre-chopped ox meat and diced potatoes

Right now i'm making up for it by making Nikkaluokta soup

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"