Gaming screenshots

007Mix

GdiuIG4.jpg

80Vpm59.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 Skylake CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @ 2400MHz | Mobo: Rampage V Extreme | Storage: 7TB | Graphics Card: (2way) SLI 12gb Titan X | PSU: 1200W

My sim forgot how to treadmill

rrsU6V8.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux (That shiny new UE4!)

Time for a replay I see! First game I played on my new rig.

Bought Skyrim a couple of days ago. Put a few mods on it, including 2k textures, not that impressive for some people but I like it. :)

post-254522-0-53950200-1442529503_thumb.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Ooh, I booted up Skyrim a few days ago, too, for the first time in forever. Tried a new ENB and a couple other mods (mostly a crapton of texture mods and whatnot) and came out with these:

4xhkOuI.jpg

Sw9rBnf.jpg

qkAVWdl.jpg

gf2fzxW.jpg

Is console game but the racing game screenshot thread is dead.

Rain battle with a 2000gt
jNdj5u9.jpg

Fighting hydroplaning on the opening straight away
EH8ckxN.jpg

So much yum
7FEpWxv.jpg

Risky overtake with 2 wheels off on high speed corner
jt0HOG3.jpg

Close victory
5WOes0t.jpg

Wish I could kit this out like the RL car
LcBHHVp.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

snip

While forza looks good your pics clearly show the leagues of difference between it an Project Cars lol

Also loving the mad max pic with the tilt shift effect.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

While forza looks good your pics clearly show the leagues of difference between it an Project Cars lol

Also loving the mad max pic with the tilt shift effect.

I wish Microsoft would make finally a PC version of Forza I don't understand why they aren't releasing at least Forza 5 on PC now that 6 is coming out on XboxOne.

What really surprised me with Project Cars was how good it runs I though it would crush my GPU but I can play it on Ultra with 60fps no problem and my GPU is almost 4 years old.

They only thing that doesn't looks so great in Project cars are the backgrounds they are pretty dull compared to Forza or Grand Turismo.

RTX2070OC 

I wish Microsoft would make finally a PC version of Forza I don't understand why they aren't releasing at least Forza 5 on PC now that 6 is coming out on XboxOne.

What really surprised me with Project Cars was how good it runs I though it would crush my GPU but I can play it on Ultra with 60fps no problem and my GPU is almost 4 years old.

They only thing that doesn't looks so great in Project cars are the backgrounds they are pretty dull compared to Forza or Grand Turismo.

Ya me too since im gonna have to invest in another wheel to play FM with one =/ 

System Specs

Well it's Turn 10 that make the Forza games isn't it? Maybe something to do with coding and porting that keeps them away from doing a PC version?

Well it's Turn 10 that make the Forza games isn't it? Maybe something to do with coding and porting that keeps them away from doing a PC version?

They already had a running PC version of Forza 5 on DX12 last year:

There is no reason for it not to be on PC besides Microsoft wanting to sell XboxOne consoles.

RTX2070OC 

CpCA3QM.jpg

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

Fixed my Alien Isolation save file (with cheats but now I need them, too, to load my save) so now I'm back to playing.  Didn't think it was possible to meet the standards of the first movie, but this game really sets the same kind of mood. And Amanda is definitely Ellen's daughter.  B)

Sorry for the massive collection! I tried to skim it down. 

HQ1VO3Q.png
BR8zZ7u.jpg
0LuTGss.jpg
CIjKYQc.jpg
gMjsKuU.jpg
IYCWoIt.jpg
cMSlV99.jpg
BE0FkXC.jpg
jR8LwAD.jpg
0J7rt1q.jpg
PkYE3Le.jpg
9LDeRmW.jpg
bGn5uHq.jpg
nyBmrsO.jpg
t4z4gok.jpg
Blo4iVg.jpg
0TSERYS.jpg
aFYfzLJ.jpg
tYIThHN.jpg

This poor fella.

BNj5pwM.jpg

Lice is still a problem in the future? :lol:
qtghVZr.jpg
9InmTxh.jpg

also Waits is an ass. :angry:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

A perfect parking job if I do say so myself:

DzwbTx6.jpg

Whoops, I tripped:

IlAnFW9.jpg

Let us get this party started, with a bang:

k6qRjgs.jpg

Much time and money was required, but it was worth it to be this damn cool:

47CjqBZ.jpg

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Here are some screenshots of my heavily modded Skyrim:

My character, Eluette:

QzeSBqA.jpg

Outside the twilight sepulcher:

44jgwM5.jpg

Inside yngol barrow:

kn7tWob.jpg

Inside wolfskull cave:25iVWIU.jpg

Outside mistwatch:bDurdlf.jpg

Inside reachwater rock:IDBusNq.jpg

Wreck of the winter war:zBBroE9.jpg

Mixwater mill:xP2FNnH.jpg

Darkfall cave:

VK8l3wo.jpg

Somewhere in the reach:R5uMKse.jpg

Outside old hroldan:ZW0Avxy.jpg

Somewhere in the reach:EYSAijm.jpg

Somewhere in the reach:zZMmfHg.jpg

Darkfall Cave:aLMFRzY.jpg

In whitefun hold:XMnXrqb.jpg

In winterhold hold:o3HD1kT.jpg

Shadowgreen cavern:ePiTtR9.jpg

Short ways outside markarth:oPHr6ob.jpg

In blackreach:FOF4704.jpg

Some crypt or another:rj8Amhc.jpg

In sovngarde:GJndOQ7.jpg

In sovngarde:y5FfRin.jpg

The sky:8Wfa4bE.jpg

In ancestor glade:F7hUO0x.jpg

Possibly in bloated mans grotto:bTYd3g3.jpg

In darkfall passage:pHi4Bw8.jpg

On the frozen lake in the forgotten vale:JdmJrs6.jpg

In glacial cave:

K2lfDqi.jpg

In the temple of miraak:FaKzvg0.jpg

In apocrypha:yGjDzpw.jpg

In yngol barrow:

UTHLwca.jpg

Forsworn camp near sundered towers:e1N2AaS.jpg

Shrine of namira:fIYQ6mB.jpg

Some crypt or another:QiQ1WJO.jpg

At the top of blackreach:DVUrLu7.jpg

Karstaags throne in castle karstaag:nAxLnfu.jpg

Spectators spot in kagrumez:Eto8gek.jpg

He really wanted that beer:

BLf5Rff.jpg

That's harsh bro:

1rQ0HDx.jpg

Feels like I'm playing Majoras Mask again:

fmnKKrg.jpg

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

There is no reason for it not to be on PC besides Microsoft wanting to sell XboxOne consoles with it.

Ah, I never knew that!

There is no reason for it not to be on PC besides Microsoft wanting to sell XboxOne consoles.

Ah, I never knew that!

To be fair the xbo is apparently getting dx12 support? So this isnt clear its running on pc or not..unless it says so I didnt actually watch it

System Specs